01

The Shadowed Flower
An immense numbness deeply submerged the Earth, everything evenly coated with nothingness. Not a single object my eyes latched upon mattered nor sparked keen interest. Why was I the only one suffering while he remained stiff? He caused this predicament while he abandoned me unabashed. Reveling at night clubs with several different women was probably his new life. It was as if his history desquamated and any memories were washed away. I applauded his ability for beginning with a clean slate while I was stuck reminiscing of the days containing conversations that could last for an eternity- but wouldn't it be comforting if he spared a thought of how I was altering. 
My teeth ground as I slept, most likely another symptom of all of the stress. The world that once retained enthralling places with luscious amounts of nature, was now dull with gray skies. Every day it was either foggy and damp or aded with the Gods' tears. I convinced myself that I sobbed my eyes out enough; I could have shed more tears than trees that were deciduous twenty-four-seven. Maybe if I balled myself enough I could thrive in another dimension where the word pain would never surface, let alone existed. There I could discover people who were concerned for other's emotions, but would I be genuinely elated? 
I forced myself out of bed, it was around the time the sun began to greet the Earth by glazing everything with it's gentle golden touch. Since my old companion left me abruptly and emotionless, I wanted a sort of satisfaction. What was better than calling truths? Revenge, fighting fire with even more fire, adding gasoline to the combustion in my heart, to display my thoughts through actions that couldn't be spoken with tender words. To present him with an even better representation of myself; how the aftermath effected me and the optimistic mind-set that I was trying out. The thought at first seemed too sinister and reckless for a hushed and organized person such as myself but at the time, there were no other available options. None other than the one I chose. It would consume months of training and preparation that would exhaust me at every sunset. Then and only then, the plan would unfold and a great demise could make me either regret or extremely relieved. 
I dressed in the average attire consisting of cargo pants- the many pockets to hold a variety of weapons- a baggy shirt, and dilapidated sneakers who's life was almost over. My hair slicked back into a ponytail then everything met the requirements. 
Just as I exited the apartment complex and was entering my vehicle, all the ancient memories awoken and bombarded me at once.. 
 
We were striding together, hand in hand, confidence was given to the both of us simply because of the presence of one another. He created a deep feeling in me that ensured that I fit in his standards and I never had to alter to have his approval or to please him; the same feeling was reciprocated from me. Our flaws vanished as we were blinded by love, but it was quintessential. 
"Here," he spooned the cheesecake we ordered and tenderly delivered it to my eager mouth. "It's good, isn't it?" 
I meekly grinned to myself as the sweet texture captivated my taste buds. I haven't had something delectable to consume since a couple nights before where we shared a few chocolate treats. I waived today, my typical healthy eating habits would be eased for the rest of the day; only because Minhyuk wanted to take me out on a stroll and order some street food, which wasn't the healthiest at some times. Minhyuk informed me every time I stared at the mirror with a pejorative frown, that he never witnessed such pulchritude emitting from a female before our first encounter. I then would then turn a few shades darker than rose and attempt to conceal my face as he back-hugged me. Again, his support was so welcoming. 
"You try some," I suggested. He gaped his mouth, implying that he wanted to be fed like a two-year-old but I complied with little to no hesitation. 
 
The ignition reveled, allowing the car to take me away from my dwelling. I moved from his house once our relationship was a bust, what other reason would hold me back to still thrive in his town? Friends? I acknowledged not a single soul from there, because I ignorantly thought him as my everything and that I didn't require anyone else in my life. Another wrong statement. My close friends became distant and hurt from my lack of attention. I learned to distant myself from everybody, they would only leave one way or another. Just like my father scolded me many times for having several boyfriend frequently, his statement that he always replied with was deeply engraved in my mind; "the more wonderful the meeting, the sadder the parting." 
"You made it," my trainer came to greet me. "I thought for a moment that you were going to quit." He was previously applying powder to the pull-up bars to ease the slippery metal. 
I sighed, inhaling the all too familiar stench of the building. Blood, sweat, and years of diligence concealed under the floorboards. "I woke up late, I was completely drained from last night's lesson." I slid on my inked gloves, battered and a few years old but they worked like a charm. 
Junhyung set up station one, weights, with my appropriate measuring. Every morning, I would complete work-out routines consisting of weight-lifting, track, then upper arms with pull-ups. Lunch would interrupt us, forcing to consume foods guaranteed for great health conditions and plethora of usable energy, then it was off to the boxing and knife room. 
"Arms up," Junhyung instructed. "You're going to hurt in the real fight like that." He guided my arm closer to my body but with more leverage, most likely for better advantages towards the enemy. I quickly jabbed but Junhyung blocked it almost immediately; he knew me more than anyone else. He critiqued my fighting skills multiple times in the past, saying that I was predictable and each night I would train until beads of sweat utterly drenched me. But he wasn't too harsh against me, he acknowledged my situation and my low stamina, he once said to me, "The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of them all." And that quote was what motivated me to be on top of my game, giving one-hundred-twenty percent. 
Swiftly, yet gracefully, he swept his foot under my feet. I collapsed to the floor, accepting my defeat after a full hour of his dogging. Junhyung was extremely vigorous and robust, there was no way in hell that I could have him on the mat, tapping to spare his life. 
"That was great," he exclaimed while running his lissome fingers through his disheveled locks. "You lasted three minutes more than last time." 
He offered his hand which I gladly took, a split second of hesitation questioned if he would actually aid me. His arms pulled me towards him, my hands clutching onto his triceps to ensure I wouldn't fall back, until there was no space to fill in between us. I parted to obliterate the bubbling feeling in my gut, I couldn't entangle myself with another man at least for a while. Another relationship would only have me wondering on my past, Minhyuk, and how much we venerated and revered each other. Our breakup left me traumatized, after he had vowed our futures together like married couples, that I couldn't accept anyone else. There was no one in the entire existence of the universe that could fill his shoes nor diminish the throbbing discomfort in my heart. He extinguished my fiery rage when I was wound up, not because I had a short temper. His final curt words sliced deep wounds into the depths of my heart, my living soul was exclaiming in agony. 
 
Minhyuk paced back and forth, combing his hair with his fingers. He was obviously frustrated, evidence from his grunts, but I still had yet to even wonder. Why would he be rallied up, was there something going on behind my back? Was he possibly having issues with his new career of a business man? I fed him space to clear his head and supported him every second I could. 
"Is there something you want to talk about?" I sneaked behind him and trickled my fingers down his arms. "There is nothing you can't tell me." Then, when he gazed into my eyes, it frightened me to the whites of my bones. He was utterly a deformed beast on the inside waiting to vent it's steam. I backed up a few feet from him, I didn't need fresh scars and bruises if he decided to whip out. 
"I have done my wrong, but it only made me realize something," he began. His clenched hands were now stuffed into the pockets of his jeans. He tensed as he glanced in my direction but he quickly averted his line of sight. Did I say something incorrect in this situation? Sometimes, I would have begged on hands and knees to whoever was watching over us for him to speak his mind; this was one of those times. Typically Minhyuk was to himself, mumbling incoherent words under his breath so he wouldn't have to burden me but I wanted to aid him as best as I could. 
"I just think we're too different for each other. You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun. We're from opposite sides of the country yet we found each other-" 
"And isn't that all that should matter?" 
"I think I need some time alone," he perched on one of the cushions of the sofa. His head rested in the palms of his hands. 
"W-What are you trying to say? You want to break up?" His answer was given by a dismissive frown. "After all this time?" 
He stood from his place so he could attempt to convince his perspective but I didn't allow him to mutter a word. By the electricity in my eyes, he immediately hushed. After the ventures of this daring relationship, now, when I required him the most, when my new life was beginning to bloom he wanted to diverge. It wouldn't have pained me as much as if he would have confessed earlier in our relationship, but now, with all of our experience and our reciprocated emotions it was difficult to cut our strings; our bond that we held through thick and thin would vanish into thin air when I strode out the door. I would never see the face that confronted many of emotions that were foreign to me, and that I familiarized so dearly. 
"You know what? You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." With that, I packed my personal belongings and fled to a haven. 
 
Two months later
 
Today was the day to drop the bomb. To slay the man who has caused endless, internal tormenting in such a short period of time; but it aged my wisdom well. I shouldn't lay my trust in people as easily as I did before, and that was another mistake of mine. I didn't have a sensor in me that differentiated a murder from a school girl; everyone appeared amiable and trustworthy to me. There was good in all people, no matter how many sins they committed or spitting inappropriate words to others; there was even some buried in Minhyuk. The kindness can be misinterpreted in many ways, for acting too concerned then that same person is being accused as desperate or creepy. That's what I hated the most in society. 
"You ready?" Junhuyng inquired for the third time today. Of course he was delightful that I was joining his training services, but he wasn't too thrilled of what I would make out of it. Murder wasn't the answer to any problems, no matter how agonizing, but he deserved it. He broke promises like it meant nothing to either of us, they had to matter. All of the snuggling and sweet kisses, it wasn't an act. 
"Yeah," I said strapping a helmet he provided me with. With little effort, I hopped on the bike behind Junhyung, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Let's get this done." 
The bike roared to life, the tires jerking forward in anticipation to meet the asphalt once again. He informed me that he hadn't had the time to ride often, but it was his niche of peace and harmony- besides slicing practice dummy's throats- to release his vexation or stress.
It was about five after twelve when we arrived to the brick house that was all too familiar. The rose bushes were parched and brittle from malnutrition, if I were to touch even a leaf, I would expect it to shatter into millions of pieces. I remember planting the thriving green leaf into the ground, with the assistance of Minhyuk, and waiting every day to observe it's slight growth. 
"Good luck," Junhyung said. His hands s around my hips to remove me from the bike without touching the steaming pipes. Something sparked in me, a flutter in my stomach, but I ignored the feeling and continued down the stone path to the front door. This was the moment that I would finally confront my first love after an eternity of misery. Would he greet me with a woman wrapped around his arm, a thick smirk contrasting his gentle eyes and delicate features? I imagined his new interest dispatching multiple fleets of dismissive glares, obviously not approving of my presence. 
I hesitated for a second, then my trembling hand pressed the doorbell. A ring, loud enough to be heard from outside, aded the house; he was destined to pick up on it's familiar tone. 
"Hello-" Minhyuk was ruffling his bed hair, but halted when our eyes met. I was speechless as well. For reassurance, I grabbed the handle of my sheathed knife. In one swift movement, his eyes would roll to the back of his head while his vision accumulated from blurry to black. But I couldn't motivate myself under his enthralling, firm gaze. It was all too much for me to contain myself, hot tears running down my cheeks. 
I sobbed loudly when he entrapped me in his welcoming embrace, I then realized that I still had strong emotions towards him. His warmth captivated me as our souls greeted each other after all that had happened. Fingers tangled themselves in my locks, hushing my cries of immense pain. I never acknowledged how much I ached for his touch, his soothing words, his being. Just him standing here, still concerning over me after I bellowed words that deserved a good mouth washing, was breathtaking. 
"I-I thought you hated me.." 
"Ever since the day after we parted, I waited for you to come back." He swooped down to reclaim what was his; my lips. A very passionate and heated kiss marked a new beginning, and I knew deep down that this was everlasting. But I felt disappointed in myself that my goal was not achieved. I will have more to face in my new life with Minhyuk. The man who broke my heart and placed the puzzle pieces back together. 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Finished! Ready for the contest! By the way guys, I was watching GOT7 funny moments, because I knew little about them, and think now after I learned everyone, Jackson is my bias... WTF.. Like I already have J-Hope who is enough, but before I had him I had Daehyun, Woobin, and now Minhyuk from CNBlue and BTOB.. Oh can't forget the adorable Joongki.. LIKE WHAT THE HELL LOOK AT THIS CUTENESS 
Okay that one's a little creepy. But am I the only one in love with his eyebrows? Like damn.. I don't know I'm crazy. It's past my bed time so don't judge me
He kinda looks like Kim Hyung Joong and Alexander from U-Kiss.. But I still like him 
His eyes though >.<
OH LAWD I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE HIM STARING INTO THE CAMERA 
PWAHAHAHA
WAT
 
DO
 
YOU
 
THINK
 
YOU'RE
 
DOING??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
YOU'RE TOO COOL 
 
I'M DONE WITH GOT7 EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW THEM. JACKSON YOU SCREWED THINGS UP. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll come back and still listening to them..