Key to my Heart

Key to my Heart

He is such a diva and everyone knows it, and he can be an sometimes because he is so high maintenance. But something draws me to him.

Maybe it's the way he sweet talks me. Or maybe it's the cute songs he attempts to write for me. He can be such a sweetheart despite what others think.

"Key," I say, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Molly," Key responds as he pulls me closer to his body on the couch. We were at our apartment just cuddling after a long day at the studio. The TV was playing quietly in the background, our normal routine after work.

I yawn and put my head on Key's chest. "Hey, can you check Food Network to see if Cupcake Wars is on," I ask.

"Sure," he answers as he flips the channel to Food Network.

"Oh it is on," I say as I wrap my arms around Key's slim waist. He always smiles when I get excited for this show. He kisses he top of my head. I look up and smile.

"What?" Key asks.

"Nothing." I giggle. "I just feel really lucky to be with you."

"Well, I feel really lucky to be dating you," he responds. "I just can't believe I was able to get someone so y."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and go back to my show. I hear him chuckle. No matter how many stupid things he says or does, he will always be the Key to my heart.