Forbidden love

Love, Life and Luhan

It was morning. Snow was gently falling and winter has never been this cold in EXO-city. Su-Yung kept her eyes shut but she could hear the birds chirping, and the abhorrant sound of traffic coming and going on the busy road nearby. She drew the blanket closer for warmth and rolled around to shield her eyes from the light. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

'He needs a haircut.' she thought as she gently traced her finger through Luhan's hair. Everything about him drove her crazy, everything from the pale red hair to his faint snores. For a second, she simply stared at him, then gently she learned forward and pressed her lips gently against his.

A cold gush of wind blew into the room, and yet on this Winter's morning, Su-Yung felt a gush of warmth flow through her veins. She never wanted this feeling to leave her. 'If only I could freeze time...' she thought, ' If only I could freeze time and live in this moment forever...'

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' The door burst open. It was Kris.

'Bro, get out! Now!' Su-Yung whispered urgently, trying desparately to shield Luhan from her brother's sight, Kris didn't reply. His steely glare travelled from Su-Yung to Luhan, then back to Su-Yung. When he spoke again, it was nothing more than a deep, dangerous growl. 'What have you done?'

'No!' Su-Yung yelled but it was too late. In a split-second, Kris has pulled Luhan out from beneath the sheets and dragged him out of the room. 'Wh...What's happening?' Luhan mumbled, still half-asleep, as Kris dragged him down the stairs and towards the front door. 'Wait, Kris, you don't understand! You can't do this, you can't do this to him!' Su-Yung yelled but it was too late. 

Kris pushed Luhan into the street and slammed the door shut. He spun around and looked his sister straight in the eye. 'Don't ever let me catch you with him again.' and by the way he spoke, Su-Yung knew he meant it. Su-Yung knew he meant every word of it.