Life-3

Only My Shadow Knows
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

"Minhae... This is the least I could do for you"

A girl with long wavy pony tail and neatly-cut bang said. She hold a guitar case. Her face showed no emotion a.k.a emotionless. Though she said that she is sorry, her face didn't even changed. That white and smooth skin on her face glowed beautifully under the dimmed sun light that day. It was winter. You could still see the beautiful christmas tree standing still in the center eventhough christmas had passed.

 

"Pffftt. Well, I couldn't say more thank you then. What a thoughtful of you. I'm touched."

That voice was so full of sarcasm. Yet, his smile never left his lips. The smile that planted on his handsome face was so mesmerized but not with his eyes. Those hazel eyes were empty. It was like that he wasn't there. With both of his hands in his pocket, he tried to show through that girl. The girl that he loved and he was sure that the girl already opened up her heart to him. Yet the girl in front of him not even showed a little bit of emotions. So emotionless and cold. So distant.

 

"I know you are being sarcastic to me know. I don't care tho. You hate me ? Hate us ? Then study hard and become a successfull person. Make us regret for doing this to you. Show us that we are wrong."

Again. Her words were so heartless and always hit right at the spot. She is that kind of girl. Didn't talk much, never asociated much with her surrounding but when she talked it would left a deep impact. 

 

"If I were Sang Hyun, would you send him too ?"

Suddenly it became quiet. It seemed that in there there were just two of them. Seconds passed and that girl still didn't talk. She gripped at the guitar case so tight but her face remained the same. Emotionless. She sighed softly.

 

"No way. I wouldn't send Sang

Please log in to read the full chapter