2024[Currently Discontinued]

Description

Fallen under the regime of a totalitarian governement, the once able and growing country grew to a wasteland of mindless citzens under the control of a power thirsty government. Citizen death rose monthly as cracks along the brainwashed masses began rising up in attempt for freedom, and a quality living standard. With food shortages and war constantly appearing within the citizen's lives, London now resembled a bleak canvas held together by a mysterious leader's manipulative control over unsuspecting people. Based of George Orwell's 19842024 depicts England fallen under the shambles that years of totalitarian control has brought, yet a growing resistance has started to firmly plant itself within the citizens. The country became one where emotions are as dangerous as their own coworkers. The threat of the thought police always being a constant worry of anyone that fails to go along with the party's wants. 

Foreword

Staring off into the distance at the buildings that lined the horizon in front a large pyramid building, the streets reeked of rust and mold. Even the most affluent districts of London now appeared as the slums of the past. However, Leo's mind had no time to focus on the noticably shabby surroundings as explosions just blocks down stirred his attention from the temporary distraction. Screams rang out along the street as death made itself present as the smoke and dust settled. He, once again, had lucked out of being a victim to the destruction that the country's enemy had been bringing upon the country, yet a part of him couldn't help but wonder if even the said country existed. All he knew was Big Brother, and currently, he wasn't sure if he could keep living like that.

His life had been one monitered from the beginning. Born to a small family, he lost his parents to the thought police as they were caught attempting to coerce him and his sister into joining the nation's first attempt at a rebellion after their work for the country as spies Eastasia has shown them the flaws of their Oceania. Ever since the party had their eyes on him and even though now he worked a dull life as a mechanic, he always felt hidden eyes upon him through his telescreen. Through his fear of Big Brother and the internal conflict of his emotions, life has became an eternal hell to the male as his loyalty to Big Brother started to slowly disappear.