Chapter 2: The Lost Planet

Just a Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2: The Lost Planet

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

(poster by @me_na88!!! ^^)

 

 

We left SMX and went straight to the Arena. We roamed around outside while EXO is still having their run through inside. By 6pm, we went inside the Arena. My friends (Rovey, Jazzsha and Jessa) and I are at the Patron section, which is approximately 5 meters away from the stage. We really tried our best to save up money for this concert and here we are. I took out the light stick we bought earlier and we old one that we have, the neon fan board I made with Chanyeol’s name on it and the cloth board that we recieved. (On the cloth board: We Are One! & EXO Saranghaja!!!)

After an hour of waiting, the miracle began. They showed a VCR performance of Mama as an introduction and started with one of their popular hit, WOLF. And when the lights showed their wolf face formation, everyone in the Arena went crazy screaming, howling and chanting. Even I, became crazy, especially the first one who I glued my eyes on was Chanyeol (Chanyeol sings: Cheogiwa danbeone neukkyeo, neol hanibe chijucheogeul tteda.)  

OMO. I can’t believe that I am this near to the stage, it makes me want to jump on the stage and hug my beloved Chanyeol. But my guts… where are they? I am crying inside.

After performing Mama, Wolf, Let out the Beast, and History, they all introduced themselves joyfully, Suho cued with saying “Hana, deul, set.” as all the other members shouted in glee, “WE ARE ONE, ANNYEONGHASAEYO, EXO IMNIDA!!!” The scream of all the fans inside the arena was totally in awe with EXO. I had goosebumps all over my body, which was the first time ever in my life. I was clinging onto my friends, sharing our inner thoughts and happiness that we are experiencing while chanting for their most popular song last 2013, Growl and my favorite song, XOXO and Peter Pan. And when they performed their new song, Run, we were all chanting with the song, especially at the first part where there’s “Ahhhhh- yah!”, they were so funny when they re-enact some martial arts movements. All of us were jumping on our places, the whole arena is enjoying every second of the concert, and we’re all filled with delight and tears of joy. This is the best moment ever.

EXO is truly an awesome group. To be able to see a real life adorable Panda, Tao, a so-called “Cool Ice Prince” that captivates the hearts of girls by his cute but weird side, Galaxy Kris, an awesome high and low pitched trolling ballad singer, Chen, an attractive yummy child-like baozi, the eldest Xiumin, a pretty manly handsome boy, Luhan the deer, a cute oppa who looks high or something but an awesome dancer and pianist, Lay, a angel-like rich awesome leader and my bias wrecker, Suh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter