Final

His T-shirt

I'm still wearing the same t-shirt i wore on the night before Sehun left for his study abroad.

I still can smell his scent on his favorite t-shirt. The one he's given when he thought it was a great idea for me to have it while he's away.

The dim light from a table lamp on my bedside fills half of my room when i take a look at our picture that taken on his farewell party last night. The more i see it, the sadder i get.

Every thoughts, questions, and insecurity keep popping inside my head barely giving me an ease.

Is this relationship ever gonna work with all those miles between us?

I probably shouldn't say this right now due the fact  we just parted five hours ago, but i miss him. I do! A lot!

I miss his voice bugging me every time he talks on his sleep, whenever he annoys me every morning as he always got up first , or when he always whine at me to cook his favorite dishes. This time, i don't mind that all.

I miss the time we got a fight over small things like forget to put our keys, or when we're bickering just because we didn't have the same opinion on picking the color of the room.

I miss us. Our chat until we fall asleep, or whenever we're cuddling on the bed while watching television.

I turn my phone on just to check whether he gave me a call or a message, but since it took 11 hours flight from Korea to London, i guess i won't get one till the morning comes.

So, i just reread his message that i keeping and i'm grateful to never delete one.

Sehun though, he really loves to send me a lot of lame jokes as well as his cheesy messages on the sidelines of his work and those never fail to made my day.

This is the first time he left since we'd lived together since college, and the longest i must say. That's why i can't help but figure out if all of this could work between us? Will we ever made it in the end?

All of the insecurity has made me go insane. I know i should believe him. I know i could trust him. It's just that i can't trust my selfish self. I'm afraid he's my biggest ego i couldn't let go.

My hand reach for his pillow, fills my nose with his sweet-scented-shampoo that still lingers on. I gripped on it tightly, trying to sob as quietly as possible as if he could hear it. Because i hate it when he saw me breaking down in tears.

--------------

I've keep staring at my ceiling after woke up 2 hours ago.

I cried myself to sleep last night, and got up with a terrible headache so i decided to call my boss that i couldn't make it to the meeting. It feels like even work doesn't matter anymore.

Sehun would probably kill me if i'm being like this. He hates people who skip work.

It's been 15 hours, and he hasn't give me a call yet. I'm so worry and mad realizing that i can't do anything now. i wish he would keep his words to always keep me update.

I'm not usually the type of religious, but i let myself pray a little longer than i mostly did.

Just when i thought i should just given up the moment he said he got a scholarship from work for two years, when he said everything is gonna be alright between us, and we're gonna find way out; my phone ringing.

I picked up the phone just to read the message that wrote

Good morning, other half! I just arrived at my flat here in London. My roommate are Jack and Will from Canada, i'll introduce you guys later ^^ . By the way, i hope you didn't forget to lock our apartment while i'm here. I don't want to hear that you lost your keys when i have mine here. I won't spend useless money shipping them for you. I skimp on penny so i could book a flight back for our Christmas party! Keep in mind! ^^ .

Dany-ah, being away from you is the hardest thing i have to do, but i know you would understand this for our own good. Yes, i said it, our! It's just not about me or you, it's us, ours. I love you, and i mean it even if you didn't hear my words! Let's both of us work hard. Even though I am one further day from the last time I met you, I am also one day closer to when we shall meet again.

Don't give up on me like i never given up on us. I Love you -Sehun-

I read it with the same smile appear on my face just like every time he gave me a kiss on my forehead to waking me up. Out of no way, the tears falling. I love him so much, i love him even when he's so far away he never fails to gave me his best. I'm so thankful that i have him.