Chapter 8

SLAVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

shin did you heard me? i said im sorry.. please shin forgive me.. i really regret what i have done to you..i shouldnt do that..please forgive me shin.. im really really sorry .. he said..while his eyes directly looking at hers...Shinhye can see his sincerity through his eyes.. then suddenly ...her tears started as she remember her scary night ... yonghwa hold her hands more tigher yet gentle.. shin... forgive me.. im sorry.. he said... shinhye look at him with a meaningful gaze.. she took a deep breath.. i...fo...forgive you..yong..she finally complete her sentence.. no words can explain how happy he is..he pull shinhye to his warm embrass... shinhye just silent she still dont have the guts.. to hug him.. the fact that she felt shy towards him when it comes to this kind of things.. ohh how innocent she is... 


ok lets stop this..and continue to eat yong.....yonghwa broke the hug and look at her..with a smile..

thank you for everything...shinhye just smile and start to feed him again

yong after you eat.. take your medicine again.. she remind him

deh.. but promised me that you wont leave yet.. stay here with me.. untill tomorrow..

MWO???..shiro... my eomma i waiting for me at home...

please shin...tel you mom that your boss is sick im sure she will understand..

but yong ..my mom needs me.. 

but shin i need you... yonghwa said...

please dont make me choose ... 

im not making you choose. just explain everything to you mother im sure she'll understand.. i really need someone to be here with me.. i cant im till weak and sick...

ok..ok.. but only till tomorrow... she finally agreed... yonghwa show his bright smile..and all girls heart will melt.. ^^



~~~~~




jonghyun siwon...~~~ suzy shouted as she approach them.... what???..jonghyun asked coldly to her.. suzy gave him a dead glare... wheres yonghwa?...she asked..

huh?..your asking us wheres yonghwa?.. whos yonghwa's fiance?..isnit .. you?...siwon answerd to her.. 

and your his friends you must know where he is..

your his so called fiance and future wife.. you must be the one who knows... jonghyun join...

suzy just silent and give the both of them a dead glare... and fastly walked out...

no matter what ..he will never marry you..so stop being to delusional... jonghyun half shouted.. suzy just ignore..as shes already burning in anger...she reach mrs.jung office and open the door with out any hesitation...

whats going on suzy?... she asked..

mom wheres yonghwa?..i want to see him..i missed him so bad...

sorry sweetie but he didnt come home yet... 

where i can found him..?..mom i want to meet him..  

im sure his just hiding somewhere living in hotel calming him self.. just wait for him.. just few months to go.. and he'll be your husband...

yeah mom..but.. i think if we start to leave together right..so that his always with me..suzy suggested..

well what a nice idea suzy..dont worry i'll work o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter