First Day

I Hurt You, I Love You

~author POV

 

WING High School started a new year.

Nothing special for this year, most of freshman look excited for adult kind of life, few sophomore look tired and pissed with loud noices and the rest sophomore happy because finally reunited with their friends, most of boy in junior year looked like a predator seek for freshman since they didnt get the chance to date their same year girls, and finally the senior look very very excited for  being the longer student in the school.

In the sea of freshman, there's a bright-red hair girl with 175cm height, tallest girl in her year, one of her eyes covered with bangs you dont need to double check her to know that she's might be a queenka in her junior school. She didnt even bother to put her tshirt inside her unbelievably short skirt to complited her look, she wore oversize black jacket and snapback. she walked with confident, even some of seniors high-five with her while they passed, most of girls in her year greeted her and made a loud crowd until the bell rang signaled that the opening ceremony about to started. principal congratulate the freshman that they stepped to the adult life with resposibilities and mentioned the final exam for senior and wished they take it seriously to passed. after the speech, students jumped to every direction to find their name in fornt of the class. it was not hard for the redhaired girl to find her class because soon enoght he heard someone shouted her name to tell the girl where class she belongs.

Only took 15 minutes for freshman to find their classes and seated wherever they feel like it. the class is loud before the teacher comes and shut them. The teacher asked them to introduce themselves and the whole class grumbling and heard someone says "This isnt elementary school, sir" and followed by laugh. The redhaired girl told the owner of the voice to show some respect, and the teacher blink twice because her voice is totally opposite with her look. The teacher thanked her and asked introduce herself, being a obident sudent as she was she just nod and stand up.

"Class, my name is Park Ha Ni"

 

***

~Ha Ni POV

Since i was young my mom told me to smile alot, my dad always tried to make me laugh more than others daddy did to his daugther, my older brother always stay beside me and smile or please everyone that suddenly mad at me i have no idea why they mad and my sister told me to stop make angry face. sometimes i wonder what did i do that could make family do such a things.

As i grow older, i find myself neverf sweet talk to other, or smile while talking, or giggle. damn, i dont do giggles. I like making friends, I was the one who approach them. no one really talk to me first, not that I mind. In Elementary School most of girls or boys I tried to talk to didnt answer me and walk passed me instead, some of them even cry. I got confuse and my teacher told me to smile more, and when I did everyone started to respon what im saying. But it didnt last long because I think smile a lot doesnt fit me, i already got friends anyway. When I was in Junior High School, I even won The Most Humble girl of the year of couse my friends made joke about it even my family shocked when I brough tons of flowers and the trophy.

And today, 26th of September another jurney begin. Im not smart- girl, unlike my sister. I tell you, my sister did not touch her book at night while she has serious exam tomorrow morning but still got an  A. While my brother he's in same page as me, we need to work our of to study. Lucky for him, he has my dad's gen so he super diligent person, he literally study all night and achieve an A. Im the opposite, five minutes is enough for me, at least I tried to read right??? well, the result isnt good as I hope (yes, I only hope and did nothing) that why I need stay at school after class. I guess thats why they put me in the last class which for, lets say, not-smart, student.

A super loud voice interrupted  my thought, I should not be surpice tho cause Im in the sea of new student, im new too, since I enter the school yard this morning i saw lots of my friends, thankfully. After being an nice listener, I walk to rest room without telling my friends. Well, the panicked faces they made when realise i was gone is priceless. Pardon my sense of humor. I was walking with my thought when walking down to rest room I heard someone talking, judge my they voice its a guy. I tell you, his voice is awfully loud same with the voice I heard before i guess. how can a person made such a loudy loudy voices? Ignoring the voice I continue my business.

***

 

SO HOW'S THE FIRST CHAPPY??

there will be JH in next chappy