24: Author Special

Hidden Gems
Author special is a special page or chapter of this recommendation page that will feature various favorite authors of mine that have exceptionally amazing writing skills and are really good at what they do, which is to write. So in here, I recommend authors in this chapter mainly because they have too many good stories and I want to share them with you all  and as I said, their writing skills are amazing. 
 

thepencilskirts
This author is pretty silent, as she doesn't really respond to comments, friend requests and wall posts. But no matter really, she still writes beautifully and her writing style is really good too and the plot she uses are unique and are her own. She's not cliche at all, because her plots and lines are different and just unique, and it's nice to know that there's a dedicated Homi shipper here cx 
Genres: Slice of life, Tinge of Angst and Romance 
Pairings/Characters: mostly Hoya x Bomi. But she writes about Changsub and Baro with Bomi too. 
check out her stories here!

Miss-Delusional
This author is really good, like really good. All her oneshots are really well-written and not at all similar to each other. Each and every one is unique even though the characters are still the same. The way she portrays the characters in different situations really gets to you, and - well, just everything about the way she writes is amazing and just inspirational. This author's really underrated and I wish she'll get more credit because she deserves it. 
Genres: Angst here and there, Romance everywhere and a bit of Slice of life and Comedy 
Pairings/Characters: 2nexo and 2nebap. SkyBang (CL x Yongguk) and Kris. She's CL biased so about 90 percent of her stories are all CL-centric. But she writes about Yuri x Taeyang as well. 
check her out here.

> sseom-thing
This author is really something too, even though she's also quiet and doesn't really respond or interact with her readers that much, she still writes great. Her stories are so fluffy and funny at point that it will eventually make you feel warm inside. Her writing style is unqiue too and not a copy of someone else's. She is her own self.
Genres: Fluff everywhere, Romance everywhere, Slice of life everywhere 
Pairings/Characters: exopink pairings: mostly lurong and kyungmi. 
check her stories out right here.

> oneoftheboys
You might know this author from Tangerin Express and Letters to Yoona, and you might know already that she too is a great writer. Her plots, writing style, settings, characters - every element in her story is written to perfection. She's really cool too and friendly to her readers. Her stories will also make you feel warm and fluffy inside, but sometimes it'll make you want to cry because of too much angst or either too much perfection in one chapter. 
Genres: Angst, romance, angst, angst, slice of life, angst, some fluff 
Pairings/Characters: mostly Luyoon and f(exo). She writes about other artists as well. 
check her out here!