15: The Binding Force (Yuánfèn)

Hidden Gems
Yuánfèn - main story image
 
 
> The Binding Force (Yuánfènby nicorobin

>   Luhan was a broke, nearly homeless college student when Yixing offered him to be his friend’s roommate. One of the things he learnt was she’s, somewhat, Wu Yifan’s.

“Some people are fated to meet, but they’re not destined to stay together.”
“Then wouldn’t it better to never meet at all?”

>  14 chapters

> In all honesty, Bomi is one of my biases and in EXO, I only ship her with Lay but through this fanfic, I started shipping her with Luhan and Kris. It was a big risk for me, really, to read this fic because what will happen to my homi and laymi feels? u.u the feels are still there, but omg... hanmi. <3 this fic is really good, plot and all, and the way the author portrayed the characters was really good too. This isn't really a typical love triangle fic which is great. The author has her own writing style and I think that's a bonus too. 

(+) Luhan x Bomi. It's really hard to find good fics about Luhan x Bomi these days. 
(-) some grammatical mistakes here and there, and typos too although the author does say that she'll fix them when she has time. 

Link for story here