—¦ plotlines

—¦ our broken korean ¦ apply NOW!~
we dont hate school, we just despise the homework, teachers, and waking up early in the morning.
 
Happy Virus
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) funny, out-going, bright (-) silly, loud

In every group, there is always that one person who takes everything as a joke, and is the mood maker. She can be annoying at times, but if there's no such person as her, the group will be a graveyard.

"Hahaha! Hihihi! Hohoho!"

Notes: Doesnt have to be a girl, can be a boy also. Always teases cool city boy.

accepting applications
Intelligent Deer
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) intelligent, confident, self righteous (-) cynical, doubtful

She's the brainiac of the groupand was practically born a genius. She's confident in anything she says yet she easily doubts what people say, since she thinks she's always right.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limit."

Notes: She has to be a girl, Diamond in the Rough's rival.

taken
Shy Princess
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) thoughtful, observant (-) quiet, shy, nerdy

Here's our quiet, shy nerd. She's your typical wallflower and, like everyone says, the quiet observes the most. When she actually says something, it will most likely suprise everyone around her.

"Sometimes I'm too shy to even show my hands."

Notes: Has to be a girl, Hated by Diamond in the Rough, and teased by Lonely Casanova.

accepting applications
The Mother
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) mature, caring, impartial (-) bossy, fussy

She can cook, she can clean, she does housework, she's basically a mom. She feels responsible for the others. And like how moms usually are, she's fussy, bossy, and she worries about every little thing.

"Dont worry, my child, I'll bring your lunchbox tomorrow."

Notes: Has to be a girl, and the oldest (17-18), Best friends with Obssessed Man.

accepting applications
Diamond in the Rough
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) confident, prideful, honest (-) arrogant, selfish, spoiled

Diva. The best word that explains her as a whole. She's all about attention, beauty, and glamour. Growing up as a spoiled child, she became arrogant and selfish. Her ego is just high. She thinks that the whole world revolves around her and yes, everything must go how she wants to.

"Flowers die, diamonds don't. Do you get me?"

Notes: Has to be a girl, Brainiac's rival, hates Shy Princess.

taken
Obsessed Man
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) mature, reliable (-) hard-headed, player

This guy is considered a rival by the Lonely Casanova. He's too damn popular, handsome, gentle looking, calm, and such an eyecandy, really. But he has no interest in relationships since he's only obssesed with one thing: his hobby. Well, that makes girls even more intrigued.

"Sorry, it won't work. I can't divide my love, passion, time, and interest on two things at the same time."

Notes: Has to be a boy, face claim is a mature looking guy, the oldest male (17-18), Lonely Casanova's rival though he doesnt really care, best friends with The Mother

accepting applications
Cool City Boy
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) innocent, childish (-) oblivious, awkward, quiet.

He's young, immature, oblivious, and considered innocent if compared to the society nowadays, in other words, badly addressed, naive. He's really quiet, causing others to misunderstand him as a mature, calm, thoughtful person, though he's just plain awkward. Others' high expectations for him burden him and makes him scared and distant, but being the immature baby he is, he can be a kid sometimes.

"I miss being a kid. Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, floating along."

Notes: Has to be a boy, a young looking face claim pls, the youngest male (15-16), is annoyed with happy virus.

accepting applications
Lonely Casanova
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. (+) gentle, humble (-) flirty, sensitive.

This person's life is about girls. He flirts outside of his home, at libraries, in classrooms, anywhere he can find a girl. Yet most of his flirtatious attempts fail.

"Hi, milady, may I have a seat here?"

Notes: Has to be a boy, considers Obssessed Man as his rival, loves to tease wallflower.

accepting applications
Free Plotline
 

NAME. --
TRAITS. --

You may make your own plotline. You may also relate your plotline to other plotlines, like cousins or rivals with him/her.

accepting applications