2014.

Description

Time travel isn't real?

 

 

 

That's a laugh.

 

 

Characters:

 

Im Ga Eul

 

 

 

Kim Joon Myeon

 

 

 

Song Il Hoon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Additional characters: Ahn Moon Soo (referred to as Chief in this story), Song Jun Hyung, other EXO members

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This fanfiction was inspired by the popular British TV show, Life On Mars. I am using the same concept as the center of my story (time travel/ mystery), but it won’t be exactly the same as the show. I am not really going to cite any other sources for this story because I already chose a theme, but I am a human being and my writing style will be influenced by the stuff I read, so some parts of this story might sound familiar if you and I have similar taste in books.

 

Aside from that..

I’m writing my first full fanfiction ever!! This is really exciting and I hope anyone who happens to stumble across my story will enjoy reading it :)


Let’s get started...

Foreword

Meet Im Gaeul, a rookie detective working in the Robberies and Homicide department in Seoul in the year 2094.

 

Gaeul wanted to be a detective because her great-grandfather was one. She wanted to be someone who would fight for justice regardless of the situation, someone others could admire.

 

But shortly after being assigned her first case, everything changes.


 

There is all of this evidence... and it connects to the past.


 

Gaeul finds herself not only solving her first case, but also an unsolved case from 80 years ago that is almost exactly the same. And the case from 80 years ago has strange connections with her life.

 

First of all, it was her great-grandfather’s first unsolved case.

 

Secondly, the prime suspect is now the chairman of South Korea’s most popular social networking application, and the grandfather of the boy who is completely obsessed with her.

 

But the weirdest thing about the case from 80 years ago is that the victim has the same birthname as her partner. And he looks exactly the same.

 

But her partner couldn’t be the same person as the victim, because:

 

A) The victim is dead.

 

B) The victim is the one and only leader of an extremely popular idol group called EXO.