001

Birthday

Author's POV

"B.A.P,you guys shall have a one day break."the manager says.Zelo is so happy that he is about to bear hug the hyung.

"Jimin-ah,are you free?"Zelo called you,having confident that you will say you're free.

"Mian,i'm quite busy."you say as a fact but Zelo on the other side,face fell.

"But why?"

"I'm having comeback."

"I don't care!"Zelo acts like a child again.

"No!Previously i ask you same thing and you say work come first.What now?I'm having my comeback,i had already given you many chances,but in your mind,there's only work!Now i'm focusing on my work and you.....Aish!I'm busy anyway!"

"Molla!I just want you!Think for me,your boyfriend!"

"Oppa!"you sighs,"Fine.Since you are not happy with me.Let's break up."

"Andwae!Mian Jimin.I'm sorry.Please....dont.....please....please...."Zelo was close to tears and you realised it.You was saying in a moment of anger,not really meaning it.

"....I'm busy now."you only manage to say this as your heart breaks when you heard Zelo crying.You press on the red button and throw it towards the wall.You slowly slide down and hugged your legs.Your heart aches too much,you cried.

*It's Zelo's birthday tomorrow!*

You remember but also remember that you have a schedule tomorrow....it's acting,your dream.

"Aish!"you shouted and pick your phone.You called the crew and told them that it's your boyfriend's birthday tomorrow,the crew agreed and changed the date.

You continue practicing and accidentally twist your ankle,you thought you was about to fell when someone catch you.It was the familiar smell.You look up and saw Zelo looking down at you,with puffy eyes.He hugged you and say,"Are you okay?"

"How long have you been here?"

"A few seconds before you twist your ankle."

"Zelo-ah..."you softly says.

"Hmm?"Zelo simply say as he remove your shoes to check your ankle.

"Mian...i'm too harsh just now.Mian..."you say.

"It's okay...really okay..."Zelo says and you saw some water forming in his eyes.

Your heart aches and you kiss him.

"Don't cry anymore.I don't want my oppa to be a cry baby.And you don't look nice when you cry.....And my heart aches alot.."

He smiles and kiss you back.

"Anything for my princess!"he grinned.

"Oppa...You have grown...Last time i meet you,you were still a baby,now you have become a man."

"Jinja?"

You shrugged.Zelo brighten up and a light bulb on top of him blings.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

You shakes your head,planning to surprise him.His face fell and he walk off.

"Do you even know when's tomorrow?"

"Yea,15 october..."

"Oh ya..."He stomp off and before that,"I think we should focus on our works first."

"Why oppa?"You hold his hand.He shake it off,causing you to fall and he walk off.