Innocence

Kitty Hansol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bjoo stood there, shocked. This has to be some sort of sick joke. Someone has broke into his apartment looking through his clothes. Yeah thats plausible. Of course it is Bjoo. 

Bjoo started walking towards his room slowly as to not startle the intruder. As he got closer he noticed his door open halfway. He could only hear his heart pounding at this point. 'What if it is an intruder, What do i do?!'  He picked up an umbrella near his door and pushed the door open all the way. He peared inside and noticed some sweaters around the floor and his drawers half open. He stepped in slowly and looked around.

He stood frozen as he saw it on his bed. Sitting there was a boy who looked around his age and height wearing his boxers and his sweater. The reason he called it an it is because well.... he had a tail and cat ears. 

 

What.

"Hi Bjoo!" He smiled widely and giggled.

Bjoo just stared at him. The boy frowned.

"Bjoooo, dont you recognise me? You picked me and named me after all" He started crawling and sat on the edge of the bed nearest Bjoo looking up expectantly.

"Ha-Hansol!?" 

"Hehe yep!" Hansol then proceeded to jump up and wrap his arms and legs around Bjoo, giggling. 

Bjoo didnt react. He just stared past hansols head at the wall, thoughts running through his head.

'How can this be Hansol? Hansols a cat. Ok yes this guy has ears and a tail but are they real? He also has snow white hair but that can be easily dyed. Maybe he was trying to rob me but I came home unexpectedly so hes doing this.... yeah.... thats it.'

Bjoo then pushed the boy off him and onto the bed

He planned to rant but he stopped when he saw the hurt look in his eyes... 'His eyes are the same as Hansols.... . Maybe hes telling the truth'

"Why did you do that?" Hansol whined while frowning and started his tail.

Bjoo still didnt say anthing but leaned forward and touched the ears on the boys head. They twitched and Hansols head shot up looking at Bjoo with a gentle gaze and purred.

'He purred. He ing purred.'

Hansol smiled and looked down sadly

"Youre going to kick me out arent you?"

"Wha-No why would I?"

"The others have.. they think im some sort of freak... " Bjoo then saw tears hitting his duvet and heard sniffles. Bjoo sat beside him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter