Final.

Tease

"It's a beauty isn't it?"

Sehun grins and looks at Luhan, expectant.

"Yea... It is."

Luhan mutters softly, running his hands across the leather seat of Sehun's motorbike, a small smile on his face. Sehun beams at Luhan's reaction and takes out two helmets, strapping one of them onto Luhan's small head gentlly.

"There."

Sehun waits for a blush or some sort, but Luhan just smiles and leans in to place a kiss on Sehun's cheek, the helmet knocking Sehun's head.

"Oh oops, sorry."

Luhan's smile turns into a mischevious grin, his eyes glinting from under a few strays of his fringe.

He doesn't look like he's sorry, Sehun thinks as he rubs the place the helmet has hit, and puts on his own. He can't help but be pleased though, Luhan's kiss on the cheek, Luhan's kiss, or just Luhan himself, has this effect on him.

Sehun swings his legs over his motorbike and seats himself, with Luhan following after. He starts the engine and turns to Luhan.

"Hold tight."

Sehun secretly just wants Luhan to wrap his arms around him.

"Un."

But Luhan just let out a small noise and clings onto Sehun's jacket, not even clinging on his shoulders. Sehun turns back, not trying to mask his disappointment, it's not as if Luhan can see it anyways. They move off, and as Sehun gains speed, there's still this tiny spark of hope in his chest that Luhan may just slip his arms around his waist and cling on.

But they're almost halfway to their destination, Luhan's house, and Luhan's hands are still gripping Sehun's jacket. Looks like it won't happen anytime soon, Sehun thinks, a little bitterly. He sighs softly, but his breath hitches as he feels a pair of arms snaking around his waist, and a weight on his back.

Surprised, Sehun turns around to see if Luhan is really, actually hugging him.

"Eyes on the road Sehun."

Luhan chides softly over the roar of the engine, as if he can see Sehun turning around with his head lying on Sehun's back. Sehun turns back obediently, grinning. He is sure Luhan can feel his heart beat increasing even further as Luhan tightens his grip. 

And Sehun remains grinning for the rest of the ride, for Luhan didn't loosen nor remove his arms around Sehun's waist, even when they are parked outside Luhan's house.

"Err, Lu?"

"Hmm?"

Luhan hums in response, sending vibrations up his back and shivers down his spine. Sehun gulps.

"We, uh, are here."

"I know."

"Then you should, er, go inside?"

Sehun feels the weight on his back shift.

"But isn't this what you wanted?"

A tinge of amusement laces Luhan's voice as Sehun blushes furiously, his ears reddening. Sehun didn't think Luhan'll figure it out.

"But, you're right. I should get inside and not bother you any longer."

Luhan continues, removing his arms from Sehun's waist. Sehun panics upon feeling the lack of warmth on his waist and hearing Luhan's words. That is not what he means, that will never be what he mean.

"Wait! Lu-"

Sehun whips around, trying to stop Luhan from leaving when he is cut short, with Luhan being so close to him, eyes closed, lips pressing against Sehun's. The kiss was neither too long, nor was it too short, and to Sehun, it felt just right, perfect.

"You, Oh Sehun, are adorable."

Luhan says after he broke the kiss, his gaze loving as he pinches Sehun's cheeks. Sehun is speechless. Luhan, his hair sticking to his face due to the perspiration from wearing the helmet, his eyes twinkling with adoration, his lips, oh his lips, those sinful lips. Sehun gulps again.

Luhan puts him in a whirlpool of emotions and Sehun doesn't know how to save himself from it. But the problem is, Sehun doesn't even know if he wants to be saved from it.

"Hey, do you want to come inside for some tea?"

Luhan asks, his eyes sparkling, already off the motorbike and uncliping the strap of Sehun's helmet.

"But first thing first, you'll have to get off the bike. Or, do you want me to help you, my prince?"

It seems like Sehun will be drowning soon.

 

 

 

 


Here it is~

Do you like tease!Luhan? ;)

 

Comment and comment! :D

Tell me how you feel about it, and how I did! :3

 

Thanks for reading! <3