12 is peace, for less is the end

Description

She was not like any other girl. What she possessed since birth can’t be really said as “normal”.

She is one of the 12.

There are exactly 11 other humans just like her, with different possession of power -of course. She possesses time. Like, the whole time in the universe. She owns it, and the gods let her to be in control.

She might be in control. But it doesn’t always means that she can control what she posses

Let the adventure of the powers begins.

 

xxx

 

ot12. genderbender.

Foreword

There was a legend, from a long long time ago.

It was so old that nobody even had a chance to actually write it in a transcription or something like that.

Exo is a land and Exotic is the Kingdom. This land is full of people with powers where those who had the strongest power can be the next King or maybe Queen. There are 12 strongest forces that exist in the kingdom. They are..

earth, air, water, fire, frost, lightning, flight, time, mind, teleportation, and healing

These 12 are the only forces who are able to obtain the throne since the beginning of time. They exchange the throne with each other. But the cycle had never deviated. Not yet one from other force has been able to obtain the throne. Being the jealous they are, the other forces terminate these 12 and try their best to not leave even 1 child from the 12 forces.

Killing, torturing, , kidnapping. They do everything they can.

But hey, when you are at the top of the race, sometimes, thousands forces just can’t reach out to you. Amazingly 6 women and 6 men from the 12 forces were able to escape. They disguise themselves afterwards as mere human, escape and survive in the woods. Continuing their escape to the town and luckily find a human that help them. They then fulfill their function to reproduce and they get this half human-half exotians baby that grows with knowing their power at the age of 5. Because at 5 usually the power will show and the child will not be able to control it.

Time after time, season after season. After passing so much time, 12 forces finally have their 12th line of offspring. One thing, that is only known by these 12 exotians is that on that line, there will be one child who has tremendous power. He/She will bring good or destruction to the world. No matter at what year the child is born. No matter it's a boy or a girl. But certainly if the strength of the chosen one was not tamed by his/her partner who had been destined for him/her, he/she would bring destruction to the world. 
All the chosen one needed was someone from the flight. The chosen one could be from any force. But its mate need to be from the flight and flight only.

That's a secret that no man has ever known 

A prophecy to let the world live

.

.

.

.A/N : sorry for the grammar. mine . and if these fics had like thousands of errors please forgive me. I'm not perf you know :) 

Subscribe and upvote pls! :9