Final

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again I'm here.. thinking and trying hard to stand still through this stromy situations. Tried to swallows all the bitter tastes of humiliations and hated that was thrown to myself and to him. If I was given a choice, I choose to leave all of this mess behind and run away. If running away can end and solve what happen right now, I'm willing to do so. Its not for me but for him who I love with all my heart. From the quiet, cute, polite and timid boy this issue have turned him to a liar.I didn't intented it to be this way and I never hoped that I will be the reasons that this happen to him. I turned weak. I want to die. I want to dissapear. I want to hide forever. A touch on my shoulder wake me up from my little inner battle. I know its him but I refuse to turn around and look at his face that have turned pale, tired and trying hard to hang on to a little hope that I didn't see at all.  

" Its okay. Everything will be okay." That was the first words he say to me after 3 days of hell that he have been trough.

I want to cry out loud and telling him nothing was right.I tried to shrugh his hand from my shoulder. Don't want myself to hung on even a little hope from his touch. 

"I need time to think." That was the first words I say to him.

Escaping from him, turning around to the closed door of the bedroom to lock myself but was stopped when a hand sneak to my waist. Hugging me from behind with his warm and thight hug.

"I say its okay. Everything will be okay." He said that words again.

I blow up from that assurance. Turning myself around and pushing him hard enough for me to escape from his warm hug. Looking staright to his gleaming eyes.

"You are so confident that everything will be okay when you.. and me know that its not okay. Stop it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter