Again

Mr. Taiwanese
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open your eyes slowly, facing the window where the sun light came through. It is blinding your eyes. You could not see anything around you clearly because of that sun light. You rub your eyes by your both hands and yawn closing your mouth with your hands. Today will be the most boring day for you. You will stay at home all alone without your parent around. They went to France yesterday along with your noisy little brother. You were forced to stay at home not following them because of the hell called school. You hated school so bad. School was so tiring and boring for you. You hated boredom even you’ve been haunted by boredom every day.

You look at the clock which was hung against the wall. It showed 6.30 in the morning. It is still early for you but for today, you want to try something new such as going to school earlier than usual. This time is the time you’ve waited for so long. It is hard to see you woke up this early. Yes, you’re heavy sleeper. Since you are young, you always late for school. Thus, you always be scolded by the discipline teacher every day except in the weekdays.

 

You do not really understand with your feeling right now. Your heart is telling you to go to school earlier than usual but your legs felt so heavy to walk. Your eyes felt so heavy to be opened and your head was looking for a pillow to sleep again. You must follow your heart. No matter what happened, you must go to school or you will feel the consequences if you don’t. Your mom will prohibit you to sleep on the bed comfortably again like before and she will just let you sleep on the floor even though it might make your back sore. She does not care. Yes, she is a cruel mom.

This boy is not here yet. Where is he? You thought. This boy whom you call as BamBam is your childhood friend. He is actually Thai but he is fluent in Korean. He told you that he moved to South Korea because of his dad’s work. He is rich and sometimes arrogant. But in front of you, he will turn out to be like a childish person and immature 5 year old boy. That is a new question for you. Why he changed when he was with you?

 

You heard a song ‘Girls Girls Girls’ came from your phone. You smirk and press the green button and put your phone on your ear waiting for the caller to say ‘Hello’. Who’s the caller? Who else if not Jackson, your dorky and clumsy seatmate? He and BamBam are both funny for you. He call you every morning to ask about homework, whether you finish it or not, like him. Honestly you could say he never finished doing his homework. You don’t really understand a boy like him, weird. When it comes to Mathematics, he will be the first person who finished doing it in the classroom. His favourite subject, just Mathematics!

“Jackson, why are you crying huh? Your voice when you are crying is like a 3 year old baby boy.” you started talking as soon as you heard he’s crying. “Tell me why.” you added after 2 minutes waiting for him to answer you. It seemed like your dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter