Punching the daylights out of you

Punching the daylights out of you

Chanyeol is seething with anger. Why? Because his freaking boyfriend is on a date. With his ting ex.

Kris.

His best friend.

Baekhyun’s ex.

That er.

 

“Oh look how cozy this is?” Chanyeol reached the restaurant in record time. Nobody had seen a person walk that fast. He probably left tracks on the road.

“Chanyeol!” Kris exclaimed, totally looking guilty.

Chanyeol was about to plant one on his cheeks when a hand stopped him.

“Chanyeol please, not here.” Baekhyun looked at him, looking afraid.

“Why? So you could cuddle up together?” He shrugged off Baekhyun’s hand and was about to go for Kris’ face again when Baekhyun screamed.

“PARK CHANYEOL! YOU PIECE OF I WAS JUST ASKING HIM FOR ADVICE!”

Kris’ face is scrunched up afraid of the punch he knew was coming. When it didn’t come he opened his eyes and looked. Which was a bad idea since he felt and saw the punch coming into contact with his face.

“CHANYEOL!”

“WHAT? What Baekhyun? What could you possibly ask him that needs you to be in a fancy restaurant and you all made up and wearing a really fancy collared shirt. Which is mine by the way.” Chanyeol huffed after landing the punch. He was shaking his hand. Damn, he forgot Kris has an iron for a face. He thinks he broke a bone or his finger.

“I was…I was asking him…look can we talk about this at home.”

“No, Baekhyun. Why can’t you tell me now?”

“It’s embarrassing!”

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun was just…”

“NO! You have no say in this.” Chanyeol made a gesture of a punch and Kris looked pleadingly at Baekhyun before walking out of the restaurant.

“ARGH! You’re frustrating! I was just asking your best friend what you’d like.”

“Like? Like what?”

“He’s my ex and all. But why do you bring it up everytime?  We broke up and I’m dating you.” Baekhyun run his hand on his hair before sitting down and dragging down Chanyeol to sit on Kris’ previous seat.

“He looks better than me. Baekhyun, please tell me, do you still like him?” Chanyeol’s anger died down and he just had sadness in his eyes.

“What? I just told you I was just asking him about you, what you like.”

“Why don’t you ask me? I know what I like. You, I like you.”

“That’s sweet, you . But it was supposed to be a surprise.” Baekhyun reached across the table and swiped Chanyeol’s hair and tucked it behind his large ears. Baekhyun smiled.

“I thought I’d show Kris if you’d appreciate spending our anniversary here and eating expensive and drinking old expensive wine. And since Kris knows the owner, I was asking if he could get us a discount. I’m not exactly rich. Nope.”

Baekhyun sighed. “Baby, I love you. I do. I love everything about you. Your big cute sensitive ears. I love it when you moan when I bite them. I love how you freaking laugh about everything. I love it the most when you laugh at my jokes. Kris? He never did. You see that -face? He gives me a -face when I tell him my jokes. I’ll be an idiot to leave you for him.”

Chanyeol looked down. “No, you’re not. I am.”

“I-I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry Baek. I over-reacted.”

“Obviously.”

“I’m really sorry.”

“Well, say sorry to your best-friend who’s nursing a bruise on his left-eye right now.”

“Yeah I should.”

 “How about we just eat for now and call Kris later? Suho is probably nursing him back to life right now anyway.”

“Suho?”

“Yeah, our new classmate in Chem. They’re dating. Well, not yet but from their late night ‘study groups’. I’m sure they’re not doing our ‘non-existent’ homework.”

Chanyeol smiled. Well good for his friend. Chanyeol reached for Baekhyun’s hand and kissed his fingers.

“Babe, I’m really sorry about this. I love you.”

Baekhyun stared at his boyfriend, closed his eyes and sighed.

“You ruined the surprise but fine, I forgive you. Just because it was y seeing you so worked up and jealous like a brute. A brute, but y nonetheless.”

Chanyeol grinned up and reached across the table to kiss his sweet, thoughtful, cute, lovable boyfriend.

“I love the surprise. Let’s do it.”

“No, I have to think of another one now.”

“Well, I can think of other surprises.” Chanyeol whispered teasingly and stole another peck earning a giggle from Baekhyun.

“Like what?” Baekhyun teased back.

“Like you in the bed.”

“Where’s the surprise in that?”

“I’m sure you could think of new things.”

Baekhyun’s face lighted up as an idea struck him. He stood up and tugged his brute out of the restaurant.

“You naughty boy. Getting me all hot and bothered. Now get in the car.”

Baekhyun closed the car door and when Chanyeol did close his, he leaned in to whisper his idea.

“We could clean our room. That’ll be fun.”

Chanyeol looked stunned.

 

Baekhyun was the one surprised at their anniversary.

Chanyeol ended up cleaning the room by himself.

 

Ok, that wasn’t really the surprise but ‘brute’ was uttered by Baekhyun at least 10 times by the end of the day. And ‘more’.

And ‘naughty’.

 

Kris wasn’t so angry. Suho did come and had been his nurse.

In costume and all. 

 


I still don't know what to do with chanbaek...and baekhyun...and exo...but *sighs*

enjoy reading!!!