Drama prince

Fame (Hiatus) HIRING CO-AUTHOR

"

 

Author's POV: 

 

Luhan kept cursing in Chinese after he found out that he lost something right in the middle of his trip. "Hyung?" Luhan said as his manager hyung looked at behind him as he sat inside the car, passenger seat beside the driver. On their way to InStyles.

"What is it, Luhan?"

"Hyung..... I- I lost my ID at the airport... The Chinese one." Luhan is frustrated as he don't know what to do. All he can do now is too whine and act like a little kid. Then his manager was shocked. For Luhan, that is the only thing he can have... his precious so-called ID that written in Chinese. Well, that was his first ID when he was debuted as a photographer. His manager Hyung just rolled his eyes and shook his head. He's so annoyed by his actions today.

"Don't you have another one? Maybe your American ID will do." Manager hyung said then Luhan gave his manager a pitiful look. "Gosh, Luhan. Stop acting like a kid, will you? We can renew your ID. It's okay."

"It's okay for you, but for me it's not." Luhan said as he start crying like a baby. Manager Hyung just shook his head.

 

 

Aishh.... Jjinja? How come this beautiful boy cries like a baby? Manager Hyung thought. 

 

 

"I understand you boy. But right now-"

"Stop! Stop! Just stop!" Luhan cried. 

"AIGOO. Luhan?! You know what, I thought you are manly. It's just an ID. You, please stop, will you? We can't go back to the airport because we are now closer to InStyles, do you get it? Now, just use your American one." The atmosphere became hot as manager hyung said these things to Luhan.

"Hyah?! I'm manly, okay? I'm manly. It's just..... It's so hard to let your precious and most treasure things go." Luhan said it in dramatic way. "Well, okay... I'll just.... Go in the flow." He nods, taking it as a yes to take his spare one. Then he looked to his manager hyung who is backfacing him. "But... my ID picture here in my American ID is . I look like a criminal."

"Seriously, Luhan? You just care for your picture now not the license....? And so what if you have a face in your ID?" Manager hyung chuckled as he said.

"I look ugly in this ID. To my other one, I look so handsome." Luhan said then manager hyung oo-ed him. Teasing the self-proclaim Luhan who just said he is handsome. 

"Oh, come on! Who is boasting the looks now, huh? I don't care if your ID picture is ugly or not. Just take your another ID and present that to Mr. Jang."

Luhan sighed then continued. "What if, Mr. Jang don't like my picture?"

"Shut up. I know he'll love your picture." Manager hyung grinned ear-to-ear.

"Ironic."

 

 

Then Luhan was forced to renew his lost. His VALUABLE lost, I suppose.


 

At InStyles:

 

"Is this InStyles? Wow... so big!" Luhan said as he stared at the tall building infront of him as they got out from a taxi with his manager. "They said Kai is now working with them! I can't wait to see my friend!" Luhan cheered himself as he went inside the building together with his manager hyung. 

"At 11th floor. Come on." His manager said. 

 

As the two successfully made it to the 11th floor, they went straight first to the reception desk. Luhan saw a woman at the desk who is busy writing something on paper with a phone on her other hand. As she noticed the newcomers, she ended the call and looked at the two fresh faces. "May I help you?" She said as she smiled with her red lips plastered on her face. 

"Uh.. We are here for Mr. Jang. By the way, this is Xi Luhan. The one who assigned by Mr. Jang to be a photographer for the new issue of InStyles." Manager hyung said as he placed his hands to Luhan's shoulder as he introduced him to a receptionist. "And I'm Zhang Yixing. You can call me Mr. Zhang." Mr. Zhang gave his angelic smile to the receptionist then the latter just stared, smiling..... she's staring both of the newcomers. 

"Wow....." Sunny said as she continued staring them.

"Uhmm...." Luhan said as he faced to his manager. "Lay hyung, do something." He whispered to his hyung's ear. Then the receptionist gave them a seducing look as she bit her lip. The newcomers gulped. 

 

 

"Oh... Luhan? Hey!" A voice just popped out of nowhere.

 

 

"Oh..... Kai-ssi! Omo! Hyungggg!" Luhan said as he ran to Kai then hugged him. "This creepy woman drive me nuts." Luhan whispered to Kai. "Are we in?" 

"Uhm... I think so. But I think you have to signed prior to visitors." Kai replied. Luhan gulped as he mouthed 'should I?' to his friend then Kai nods. Luhan went near at the desk as he feel nervous infront of the woman who can't stop staring at him... and Lay too. 

"I think I need to sign prior to visitors here." Luhan said.

"Oh sure... just sign it here and your manager also." Sunny's seductive voice as she placed both of her hands at her chin. Then Luhan and Lay signed the paper.

"We're going now, okay?" Kai said to Sunny then the latter showed off her okay sign then winked at Kai. 

 

 

As they walking now after the scene with the receptionist, the three talked about it as if they can't forget that. "That receptionist drive me nuts! Right Lay?" Luhan said as his eyes buldged then Lay said yes to Luhan. "Oh, Kai-hyung, this is my manager. Zhang Yixing. You can call him...... unicorn." Luhan grinned at Lay.

"Nice to meet you, unicorn." Kai said.

"No... Haha! You can call me, Lay." 

"Dude, your name sounds like a snack to me." Lay laughed as heard about what Kai said then they shook hands for acquaintance. 

"Nice to meet you too." Said Lay. 

"You two are just in time. Mr. Jang and Mr. Choi were looking for you just now. I was about to go to lobby to wait for you guys but I saw you two, struggling with the receptionist. I can feel you guys today about what just happened. She's just seductive yet creepy." Kai said.

"You? Struggled with the receptionist, too? Haha!" Luhan said. 

"Yeah... She even fainted after she saw me." 

"COOL!" LayHan said it in unison. "Are you always been like that? You are a model and all the girls were fainted because of you? What a great charm you have!" Lay said as he spread his arms to Kai.

"Not all the girls. There is someone who is..... resistable to my charms."

"Oh... Maybe she's not interested to you. Haha!" Luhan said then Kai sighed as he smiled to Luhan. 

"Or you are not her ideal type."

"Or she don't like you?"

"Guys, please! That's impossible. All the girls here are falling because of me." Kai smirked. 

"Lay, Let's not talk to this guy now. The self-proclaim man strikes again." Luhan said. Kai heard the phrase then he remembers....... Im Yoona. 

"Aigoo... let's just go to the meeting now." Kai said as he remembers.......... Im Yoona. The one who is resistable to his charms. 

 

 

She don't like me? She's not interested to me? Wow, she's one of a kind. 

 


 

Author's note:

*LE KNEELS INFRONT OF YOU* I'M VERY SORRY GUYS! I'M VERY VERY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAIT. I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE GETTING IMPATIENT BECAUSE THIS STORY IS GETTING SLOWER BECAUSE OF MY BARELY UPDATES. AGAIN, PLEASE SORRY. PLEASE AND HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME ALSO. *LE CRIES A RIVER* 

HOPE YOU STILL SUPPORT FAME, OKAY? UNTIL THE END :) AND MORE YOONKAI MOMENTS TO COME :)))

-theaismyname