Chapter V: Hyemi x Sungah

9 Muses Sappy Love Stories

"Unnie.. Isn't it fans' gift for me that you're eating?"
Sungah turned around to found Hyemi, hands on her hip and cute pout decorated her face.
"There's still tons of them left..." The older girl's attention was back to the movie played on the large television now. "Don't be so stingy."
Hyemi took a seat right beside her and made a face. "You're going to gain weight! It would look bad if you're belly come out while wearing one of our performing outfits!"
"Don't worry.. I'll do some extra exercise tomorrow morning, I promise!"
"As an unnie you shouldn't leech off your dongsaeng!"
"But you always got lot more chocolates than me..." If there was a contest of make an impersonation of pleading puppy, most likely Sungah would win. "I also gave you lots of food and clothes once in a while, didn't I?"
"Alright, alright. Eat as much as you want." Hyemi held her hands up in mock surrender.
"Hyemi ah..." Sungah said, breaking the silence after some minutes they focused on the corny Valentine themed movie.
"Hm?"
"What if someday I become really, really fat?"
The brunette's brow furrowed at the sudden random question. "Huh?"
Sungah now looked at her with slightly serious face. "Imagine if I eat too much and accidentally turning into a pig... Would you love me still? Or are you going to dump me?"
"Uh... I don't need to imagine, you're kinda look like one now." Came a reply with big wide grin.
"I mean... In a cute way..." Hyemi started moving away from Sungah as the older girl's expression turned from stunned to darkened one, eyes narrowed dangerously. "I will love you, no matter how do you look like..."
"Still, you're saying I'm a pig!!" Sungah took a cushion pillow beside her and Hyemi knew it was cue for her to run.
"Yah! Comeback here!"


Door to family room barged open, slightly startling Hyuna and Keumjo who were enjoying afternoon tea peacefully there.
"Hyuna unnie! Sungah unnie stole my chocolates and now is going to hurt me!"
Cushion flung past their heads. Keumjo cringed, eyes moved from right to left, quietly following the pair chasing and bickering.
"No! Hyemi is the evil one!"
Hysterical laughter and loud thud heard. Hyuna started praying for safety of every single china on the villa they had rent for the short holiday.
"What happened to them?" Keumjo asked with her shy, soft voice.
The oldest girl rubbed her head in attempt to soothe herself.
"This.... Is just a drama. No need to mind about that."