The End

Why Did I Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed by and yes you hated him making you stop talking to Hyunsik along the way and became the quiet you once again. This actually made Hyunsik worried and tried to make you smile but you brushed him off as if he was a fly. You were angry yes and you felt bad for taking it out on Hyunsik so you started to talk to him again and thankfully he accepted it happily. Teachers all thought that you and Hyunsik were dating but thats was not even the slightest bit ever going to happen. He was really a gum you get annoyed but he was a decent person but not enough to date as he was still friends with Baekhyun. You were still mad at Baekhyun and he still haven't learnt his lesson so you never talked to him after that and though he tried to talk to you, you ignored him and there was and episode where you actually cursed at him cause you were really angry and annoyed. Eventhough you are so over him, the hurt was still there it never went away but you learnt a lesson not to fall for a guy when he's nice to you.

After school classes ended and later you never met him again and hoping it will be kept that way. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter