50 Days

Description

Girl : Who is guy that always appears in my dreams? Why i cant remember my past? Someone... help me? **Hara forget who is the guy that always appear in her dreams. She feel like she know him right. But her mind doesnt say that. Her mind say that he is stranger. That makes Hara want to search about this. But she doesnt know... The guy that she search... has died.**

Foreword

"Hara-a.."   KRING!! KRING!! KRING!!   "Aish! Why the alarm to ring now? I want to see whos that guy!" Hara grunting at herself because why she must wake up now? But wait! What time is it? Hara take her alarm, then see the clock. WHAT!? 7.00 A.M? "Why mom dont wake me up??" Now her mom got blamed because her fault.   "Sehun-ssi..." "Sehun-ssi..."   "Where am i?" He's holding his head. "Hi! Welcome to the heaven!" "Who are you?" "I am Musculus, i am the leader of the Heaven!" "Musculus? The leader of the Heaven?" Sehun repeating the words what a guy named Musculus said before. Musculus nodding his head with a little smile. "Why am i here? How can i been here?" Sehun ask him. "You have been here because you were died. You can be here because your kindness to other and their kindness to you." "But,i want to live again." Sehun said. "Really? Dont you know? Live in Heaven is everyone's dream! Now, when you can live in here, you want to live in earth, again? Ha ha ha" Sehun know that right. He want to live in Heaven, really really want, but.. he thinks he still have one thing that he hasnt speak to someone yet. And he want to say it to her. "But, i want to live again, please, thats okay if you only give me 2 weeks, thats okay. I just wanna say something to person that i love."