1

Kiss the girl

 

It's only 6 in the morning and before any students has come to school, the goddess of the school, Seo Jiyeon is already in her class helping her teacher grade homeworks and assignments. " You don't really have to wake up so early and come help me. " Mrs.Kim pout and sighed with her hand busily grading her student's test. 

 

Jiyeong, chuckling at her homeroom teacher, says " It's okay, I'm more than glad to help you, Mrs.Kim " 

 

" I know you are but dear, you should get some sleep and do other things in the morning since it's a special day. " Mrs.Kim said. 

 

" I can't sleep, Mrs.Kim. " Jiyeon pout before she continues " I don't think that beauty is going to help us in life other than attracting pretty boys and seducing guys, plus I don't really think of guys these days. Education and helping others should be first before anything else you would do. " Jiyeon smile at her words and give Mrs.Kim two thumbs up. " If only I have a daughter like you, your parent should be proud of you. " Mrs.Kim smile. 

 

" They are, well they should. " Jiyeon smile and thought of her parent. Even though they have left the world and her, she knows that they are very proud of what she do every single seconds. " Can I just adopt you and kick my son out? " Mrs. Kim sigh and shake her head causing Jiyeon to chuckle. " Kai doesn't seems that bad. " Jiyeon said a smile, trying to hold back her blush in front of Mrs.Kim. 

 

" Trust me Jiyeon, he's not that bad but he's that bad at giving you a headache. " 

 

" I can....very much tell. " Jiyeon chuckle and finish grading what she has to. " Wow, you're already finish grading 200 hundred sheets of paper? " Mrs.Kim gasp and stare at the large pile of work that was done by the goddess. " It's not much. " Jiyeon said with a stretch and yawned. " I don't know what I would do without, Jiyeon. Thank you very much. " Mrs.Kim walk over to Jiyeon and give her a big hug as always."  It's nothing but you are more than welcome, Mrs.Kim, may I excuse myself and get ready for class? " Jiyeon asked with a smile.

 

 " You may. Thank you again. " Mrs.Kim said and pull away from the hug, making way for Jiyeon to leave the class. " I'll see you in class in 5 minutes again and don't worry, I'm willing to help. " Jiyeon said with a wave and left the class as she walk to her lockers. " Wow, some students are showing up already, what time is it? " Jiyeon raise her brow and look at her watch on her wrist. " 7:20? " Jiyeon read her watch and give a little gasp as the students around her smile and chuckle. 

 

Whatever the goddess dress or look like, she is always beautiful in their eyes. But that's not what they love about her. They love her innocence. They love how she is so energetic when it comes to help anyone and to think of it, Jiyeon had helped almost everyone in the senior year. Jiyeon would either tutor them with assignments, give her foods to the people who doesn't have money, and help them at almost any cost. 

 

" Good morning Jiyeon unnie. " Girls with chocolates, getting ready to confess to their oppas walked past Jiyeon said and greet with her bright smiles. " Good morning, have a great day. " she said and lower her head down for a sign of respecting them. She didn't care if she was older. Everyone is human, they should respect each other and treat each other the same. 

 

" Oh no, don't tell me that I forgot my math book again. " Jiyeon sighed with a little pout and close her lockers before going back to class with empty hands. Her other stuff were already in class. " Want to borrow mine? " a voice came next to her as she turn and jump. " K-kai? " she called and then realize that it was really Kai. 

 

Jiyeon bite her lips and bow to him. " G-good morning. " she said nervously and cracked a smile. God, she hate how she get so nervous when she's with him. " What's wrong with me? " Kai raise his brow and bite back his chuckle. " W-what's wrong? U-uh huh, Oh nothing. " Jiyeon shake her head and shake her head with a smile, trying to pretend as if nothing happen. " You sure do hate me, a lot, lots. " Kai said with sighed and hung his head low as Jiyeon gasp and had her eyes widened. " No-No. P-please don't get the wrong idea. I-I don't hate you. " Jiyeon said with her head shaking, repeatedly. 

 

'Is she always this cute?' Kai thought and let out chuckles as he couldn't bite back anymore. 'Great, I'm making a fool of myself.' Jiyeon sighed and face palm. " Are you always this cute. " Kai raise his brow and ask while biting onto his bottom lips, crossing his arms. " Cute? " Jiyeon repeat the word that catches her and blush. " N-No. " she nervously said and turn away to hide her blushing face. " If you're this cute, I guess I'll have to kiss you one day. " Kai clucked his tongue with a grinned and take a step closer to Jiyeon. " Y-you--, uh hahah, time for class to start. " Jiyeon said awkwardly and ran away to class meanwhile Kai watches her and smile. 

 

'That one day can also be today too.' Kai smile at Jiyeon's back and bite his lips. 

 

 

° 

 

 

" This fast? " Jiyeon asked with her jaw drop at all the chocolates that she receive. It was Valentine's day, not white days. Jiyeon gulped as she sees all the chocolates that surrounds her seat with her names on. " Yes dear, not just boys but girls too. " Mrs.Kim chuckle and write the agenda on the board while Jiyeon sigh with nothing back to say. " What are you going to do? " Mrs.Kim asked and waited for Jiyeon's reply. " As always, give it to the kids at the orphanage. " Jiyeon grinned and move all the stacks of chocolates on her chair. " You never failed to make me impress. " Mrs.Kim smile and erase something she wrote wrong. 

 

" I do appreciate what they all think of me and buying me all these lovely chocolates but I won't be able to finish it. I get headaches and sick if I eat chocolate. So why should I waste these lovely chocolates when I can give it to someone who doesn't have any.?" Jiyeon frowned and look at all her chocolates. " That's true, my dear. You're such a kind person. " Mrs.Kim turn to Jiyeon and smile. " Thanks Mrs.Kim. " Jiyeon return a smile and bite her lips. 

 

" This year I''ve actually receive more than ever. " Jiyeon bite her lips and look out the window, seeing lots of girls confessing to their crush. Some may get rejected with a sad and pouting face but some gets accepted. Jiyeon smile at the love people have. " Mrs.Kim, do you have bags? I wanted to put all these chocolates in bags so I won't have to carry lots of it. " Jiyeon asked as she receive a yes from Mrs.Kim. 

 

" Here dear. " Mrs.Kim said with a smile and handed Jiyeon a bag that fit half of the chocolates. " You don't mind if I get another bag right? " Jiyeon asked once again and receive a smile from Mrs.Kim. " I won't, dear. " Mrs.Kim said and handed her another bags. 'These are more than 400's chocolate.' Jiyeon thought and put her bags of chocolate next to her. 

 

" Good morning, Mrs.Kim. Good morning Jiyeon. " Sehun being the second student to class as always greet. " Good morning. " Mrs.Kim greet with a smile while Jiyeon greet with a bow. " You're receiving more chocolates than ever. " Sehun raise his brow and grinned. " Ah yeah. " Jiyeon nod and smile. '200 are from that jerk, Kai hyung.' Sehun chuckle to his thoughts and dropped on his seat across from Jiyeon. " You guys will be graduating so her fans and admirer might not want to miss the chance. " Mrs.Kim tease and wipe off the dirt on her hands from writing on the broad. 

 

" That's true. " Sehun nod and cross his leg, studying Jiyeon. She was a true beauty, if only Kai doesn't like her. Sehun thought and softly smile at her. " Receive any from your fans? I know that you and the exo boys are very popular here. " Mrs.Kim asked and raise her brow at the boy. " Yeah but not as much as Kai and Jiyeon, the KaiJi. " Sehun said with a sigh, thinking about how crazy many girls have confessed to him since the clock had strike to 12:00am. While Jiyeon bite her lips and blush. 'KaiJi? Since when did I get to pair up with Kai?' Jiyeon thought and blush harder. 

 

 Soon as the clock strike for the bell to rung, students slowly showed up. It was either a smile or a frown. Jiyeon found it very cute and smile while her hands are busy writing down the social studies notes. 'Do you think while write and smile?' Kai from 2 chairs ahead of Jiyeon turn back and found her smiling. It was too cute for him to handle. 'Is someone staring at me?' Jiyeon asked herself and raise her chin up to face Kai with a smile. The way he stare her and smile a little with a soft chuckle, she swear, she can hear her own heart beats. She didn't know how to react and crack a small smile before gulping her own salvia and look down. 

 

' I won't hold back anymore, I guess today will do.'  

 

Kai thought and take out his phone, dialing someone's number and message it. 

 

°

 

Lunch finally came and almost every girls rush to the lunch hall to finish confessing or tell each of their friends about their confession. While everyone is busy chattering with their friends, Jiyeon ate her food without a word and keep her eye to glue to her book. She read without a getting bother from the noise. She would laugh to the funny part and smile to the the part that deserve a smile. " Jiyeon. " a voice called Jiyeon from behind but was ignore. There was no way Jiyeon can hear anything if she's focus on a book. " Hello? " the voice got louder and that person went to sit across from her. Without another word, that person reaches their hand and pull Jiyeon's book away. " You have a visitor? " they said and make Jiyeon snap back to reality. " Visitor? " Jiyeon raise her brow and stare at the person in front of her.

 

" Kai? " Jiyeon ask in shock and almost fall out of her chair. Since when was he here? How come she didn't notice him? " Woah, do you hate me that much? " there goes again, Kai's joke. " N-No. I-I don't hate you, I like you s-so please don't think like that. " Jiyeon's reaction was still the same as Kai find himself having trouble to stop staring at her. " You like me? " Kai raise his brow and bite back his smile. " Y-Yeah, oh u-uh Kai--- " " Are you smart? " Kai quickly cut Jiyeon before she finished her sentence. There's no way he would let Jiyeon to finish her sentence. 

 

" No-No"  Jiyeon shake her head and blush. 'May I just grabbed her and kiss her already?' Kai's feelings ugringly said in his mind. " If you're not smart then can you guess what a person would say if they wanted that person to kiss them? The letters are C Y K M. " Kai ask and grinned, waiting for the Jiyeon to answer him. 

 

" Uh.... " Jiyeon bite her lips and think. " Can you kiss me? " Jiyeon asked and raise her brow. There was no word other sentence that she could think of. " Yes, my Jiyeon. " Kai grinned and reaches his hand to grab Jiyeon's chin and pull her face closer to his. " Omo, is Kai oppa going to kiss unnie? " " Ahh this too cute and heartbreaking. " " K-Kai, n-no- " Jiyeon in shock try to clear the misunderstanding but before she can, Kai press his lips against her and close his eyes as everyone near them gasp with half squeals. 'Can I hold you too?' Kai asked and kiss deeper, sending almost every heart attacks to his fans and her fans.  

 

" How lucky of that jerk hyung. " Sehun mutter under his breath and play with his food, staring at the kiss scene. " No. Oh god no. " Chanyeol sniffed and cry on Baekhyun's shoulder with his long arm wrapping around Baekhyun. " I was thinking about asking her to a date. " Baekhyun sulk while D.O frowned and Suho sigh. " There goes of Kai taking the chance to be with my family and me's ideal type of girl and daught-in-law. "

 

 

°  °  ° 

 

A/N; Here it goes with first chapter. :)) Hope you all love it. Please leave me comments,subscribes, and votes.