Chapter 1

Mistaken Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A group of boys voices can be heared on the hall way. I stood by the railing infront of my class reviewing my notes for my next class. After reviewing my notes for 5 times now, I saw my friend Min Jeah sitting across from me who was also reviewing her notes. 

I gathered my papers and my water bottle and turn around when suddenly this guy bump me when he was trying to catch up with the other guys feets away from us. My papers flew all over . I watch how it drop down from places to places. My eyes grew as when I realize that my water bottle was not fully closed and it soak my shirt and some of my papers. 

I looked over to that person who bump me and glared at him viciously. His eyes also grew bigger as we both slopped down the floor. 

"" I heared him mumbled.  He looked at the paper that scattered all over the place. 

I was fuming hot. I got up and pick up my papers as I dust out my from sitting at the ground. The guy stood up and helped me picked up my papers. Some other boys came toward us and help pick up. 

After gathering the papers on the ground I saw that guy also had finished picking up. I gave him no expression and just took my notes from him.

"I'm sorry." He apologies and handed it over to me. "Your shirt is kinda wet... "

"I know that. And that's kinda your fault" I gave no expression as I walk toward the other guys who helped picked up my papers. "Thank you" I bowed to them kindly.

My head fell down to see my wet shirt. I tried to dry it with my handkerchief but it only got worst as it lightly spread more.

The boys started to walk out away. The guy who bumb me turn his head back to see me  which was now sitting on the ground beside min jae.

"Are you ok? I was gonna help but I thought I wasn't needed because of all your knight in shining armors who came to help you. So yeah.." she smired as she continue reading.

"Ya~" I lightly push her in annoyance

 

Luhan Pov

"Who was that girl? I thought I was going to get burn by her glare." I said in fear.

"Oh that's Sung....." lay said but didn't quite know what's her full name is.

"I think it's Sung Hye...."  Tao continued but still could'nt put a finger on it.

" Babo. Its Sung Eun Ri." Kris smack both of their head.

I swung my hands up as I gave kris an irri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter