lazy kisses & tiny chocolate stains.

chocolate pocky sticks.

 The tip of the chocolate flavored pocky was in between her teeth, nipping away the sweetness without her fingers pinching the other end. Fingers pressing down on the letters on the screen, responding the messages to friends. Slowly her attention drifts to the side where she felt another's body press against her side, an arm drapes over her smaller frame. Eunji raises a brow, murmuring against the stick.

"Baek?" He simply hums, eyes closed and he barely moved when she said his name. Dark strands of his naturally colored hair falls over his face as he plants a hand directly on the hip lazily.

"Tired."

"I can see that." Rolling her eyes to one side in a playful manner, Eunji laughs breathlessly under her breath. Using a free hand to card her slender fingers through his hair, a soothing gesture in order to let him fall asleep.

Instead, his head tilts back in order to gaze up at her rather lazily. A lop sided grin painting his face, eyeing the stick that was between her teeth. Slowly disappearing in and soon enough, she picks up another one from the tiny bag resting on the arm rest.

Gazing down at her own best friend in curiosity, wondering what he's staring at and when his perspective was fixed on the snack in between her teeth. She wasn't one to share, or at least her food or snacks she normally carries with her. They say sharing is caring but not when it comes to food. Selfish, but everyone has their own reasons. Except, Baekhyun's the only exception. "Want some?" Eunji offers, slowly picking up the bag containing the rest of the sticks only to drop it within seconds.

Eyes widening at the sight of his lips connected to the other side. Or the way she likes to call it is the "bad side" of the stick since it does lack chocolate on it. "Yeah." He responds back, already nipping on the stick as he inches closer to Eunji. Paying more attention to that then the flustered expression on her face.

"You could have asked for one."

Words mumbling between the stick. Biting into it only to grasp onto her end of it, making sure she stays put. His moves slower, taking his precious time to enjoy the sweet than taking a large bite of it. Baekhyun's eyes fell on her face, observing the hint of color rising on the cheeks. Growing more darker when he inches closer, the hand that was placed on her hips falls onto the couch to support himself. Not wanting to crush her with his weight.

And with one last bite from the both of them, the stick breaks in half. Eunji takes the rest of it inside of , closing it to chew quietly. Nose nudging against one another, the warm breath tickling their skin as he tilts his head to one side. Shifting closer to press his lips against her own, there's a sudden sound that emits out and Baekhyun tries his absolute hardest not to fall into a chain of cackles.

Hands were resting on his broad shoulder blades, he thought it was Eunji's opportunity to pull away and turn the other direction. It wasn't. An arm slips around his neck to pull him closer to her, lips still connecting to one another. Sensually moving and he drifts away in order to plant lazy kisses on her lips. Foreheads resting against each other, taking a deep breath before his own lips parted to let the tip of his tongue swipe along the surface.

"Had a bit of chocolate on your lips," he mentions last minute. Creating that as an excuse to let his lips brush against her own. And with her hand resting on his shoulder, she pulls it away to slap it lightly with a brief laugh. Finding it a cute excuse and surely she didn't mind sharing her pocky from now on. 

"Still there?" The girl asked, bringing her thumb up to swipe it along her lips and Baekhyun shakes his head in response. Exchanging a short gaze before her eyes fall towards his lips instead. "Well you got some right." She stays quiet, pausing to tip her head up in order to let her rosy lips press along his own. This was a first, normally if they're around one another he'd find ways to make her scream at the top of her lungs or embarrass herself in public. Poking at random places of her body or say sweet things in front of their friends to the point where they start to question their own relationship. Just best friends is all she knows. Yet it felt something more, the chaste kisses being a dead giveaway to that.

When they pull away from each other again, she looks away instinctively. When she does, Baekhyun notices, fingers pinching her chin in order to crane her head towards his direction but she's still glancing at something else. "What's wrong, Eunji?" 

"Nothing, I just." Breathing sharply through her nose, she sits up in order to face him correctly. ling on the flesh of her lower lip before continuing on. "What am I to you?"

He thinks about it, her question. It doesn't take him too long to respond back to her, a warm smile spreading along the corners as his pearly whites were visible in her eyes as well. "A best friend."

 "Oh."

"That I've grown to like." He continues on.

 "Like friends?" 

"That." He answers softly, lifting his hand to catch one of her owns. Thumb gliding along her knuckles aimlessly as he continues to gaze down at her in awe. Baekhyun didn't have enough time to say it, wanting the time to be right. Even if it would end up similar to the scenarios that he watches during romantic movies, but this was enough. He was being honest anyways. "And the way a man in a relationship would express his feelings to his girl." 

His. That's all she could remember hearing and suddenly her heart races faster than before. Fingers wrapped around his own to clutch on it tighter, relieved that he's not saying it in public otherwise she would have ran after him. Chasing him down the stairs or around the sidewalk that might cause stranger's to stare. "Well, I happen to like you the same way too." 

"I know." With a teasing grin to match his comment, he encircles his arms around her waist to pull her closer against his own body. Pressing a quick kiss on her cheek before mumbling against the skin, "If you didn't you probably wouldn't have shared your pocky with me, huh?" 

"Exactly." Because he's the only exception Eunji's willing to accept.