003. One-Shot for Lucya

One-Shot Collection

A loud, terrifying growl of a Titan sounds through the forest, and several more followed. You are on the watch-out routine with some squad members, but they are out of reach. 
There are Titan footsteps coming your way, you feel the ground tremble more and more. You see about five Titans coming your way. You get your swords out, and take battle position when suddenly the Titans are being pushed away, and are being stepped on. They die, but the big Titan doesn't care about the corpses. 
Trees are being pushed away, out of the ground and a big, intelligent looking Titan runs over you. He doesn't seem to see you, so with your maneuver gear, you fly to the right side of the Titan, keeping up his pace. You observe him, and notice; he is indeed an intelligent Titan. The Titan reminds you of the female Titan you and the others had battled in the same forest. 
"How many intelligent Titans are there?!" You say out loud, per accident, and you slam your hands over your mouth, hoping the Titan didn't hear you. 
But unfortunately, the Titan has heard you, and turns towards you. 
You look up, to his face, in full agony. 
The Titan roars, again and goes down on his knees. 
He holds a hand on the ground, open for you to climb on it. 
"Stay strong, Lucya... Stay strong..." You say to yourself, and walk towards the hand of the Titan. His intentions seem to be good, because he didn't grab you when you came closer. 
Carefully, you touch the middle finger of the Titan. 
He doesn't move a muscle, he only looks at your movements. 
You look up, and see the eyes of the Titan. 
A smile came on your face, and happily climbed on the hand of the Titan. 
The Titan stands up, but you lose your balance and fall. Because the titans speed is different than the human kind, you almost rolled off the hand, but could save yourself by grabbing the pinky of the Titan. 
"Slow down, okay!" You shout, and notice the Titan stops moving and makes a noise, that almost sounded like "sorry". 
You climb up again, and carefully walk over the arm. 
"I'm going to sit in your hair, okay? So I can hold myself."
The free hand of the Titan grabbed your cloak, and lifted you up. 
He placed you on his head and waited until you gave a sign you were good. 
"Yes... I think I'm good now!" You say, and the Titan started to move. 
You feel the wind through your hair, and you shiver a bit. It's cold up there, with the hard wind. 
Luckily, you knew where the Titan was heading for; the castle where the squad and you stayed for the time being. 
Once you came close, the guards didn't attack the Titan, and instantly you knew who the Titan was. 
Your crush, Eren, was the Titan!
You knew you recognized the eyes from somewhere before!
While you are lost in thoughts, Eren grabs your cloak again, and pull you up. He places you on the roof of the castle. 
You look at him with a little smile. 
"Thank you." You say, holding out both of your arms, open for a hug. Since Eren is in his Titan form, you can't hug his body like normal human beings, but he holds out his hand, so you are able to hug his thumb. 
A satisfied, short sound came out of the throat of Titan Eren, and you see he closed his eyes. 
"Thank you..." You almost whisper and kiss his thumb.