FanFan

The Daddy Brigade!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao woke up excited.  Today was they day they were all going to the amusement park and by all he meant his best friends in the whole wide world, Baekhyun, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Yixing. Tao rose from his bed and yawned. He felt around his bed and started to panic when he didn’t feel the familiar soft plushie.

“FanFan?” Tao called in a panic.  He looked all over then to the side of the bed.  He smiled.

“There you are! You scarred me! I thought you were gone. I don’t know what I would do if anything ever happened to you FanFan.” Tao said picking his panda up off the floor and dusting dirt off of him.  Tao cuddled the adorable panda to his chest and smiled.  FanFan was the first present that Kris had ever given to him.  When Tao first met Kris it was in his college years.  Tao was working at a café in the school grounds that year.  He was busy cleaning off a table, close to closing time when someone came into the coffee shop.  Tao didn’t understand why anyone would come when it was so close to closing time.  However when he looked up to see who it was that’s when he first laid his eyes on him.  Tall, handsome, model like with his gorgeous blond hair, and sunglasses.  Tao was mesmerized on how someone could be so beautiful and utterly perfect.  He was so lost in staring at the glorious specimen that he didn’t notice how long he had been staring until said man turned around and made eye contact with him.  When he looked at him, he took off his shades and looked Tao dead in the eye.  Tao blushed a bright tomato red.  His eyes were so piercing and deep that it sent a shiver down Taos spine.  He looked away quickly and continued to work, not noticing that the handsome stranger was walking towards him.  When Tao finally realized he was to close to compose himself.  He asked Tao if he could sit at the table and Tao just nodded looking down.  The stranger smiled slightly and told Tao to sit.  Yifan is what he introduced himself as, but he told Tao to call him Kris. Tao understood and that’s where it all started.  Kris started coming to the café more often with the intent to order coffee, but also to see the adorable panda boy that worked there. One night after walking Tao back to the dorm they made love, and Kris was so passionate, dominant, and gentle with Tao, that in the spur of it all Tao called Kris daddy for the first time.  That’s when Kris knew that Tao was the one. It was finally Taos birthday and he was working late at the café when Kris came in.  He asked Tao for a moment of his time, which Tao granted because he was so in love with the dragon like man.  When they were alone, Kris presented Tao with the adorable panda plush, with a card that said “Happy Birthday Taozi. Will you be my baby panda forever?” Tao immediately accepted and named the little panda FanFan because it was from his Yifan and from that day on Tao never went anywhere without the little panda plush.

Tao smiled fondly at the memory but decided it was time to stop reminiscing and head downstairs.  Tao smelled the French toast fill the house (more like mansion…) and he immediately got excited. Daddy was cooking one of his favorite breakfasts.  Tao immediately started running to the kitchen with FanFan in tow.  When he got there he saw that Kris had finished cooking and was putting a dish in the sink. Tao sat FanFan down at his high-chair and ran to Kris to back hug him.  Tao was a quiet baby, but when it came to Kris he was much more vocal. He wasn’t even that vocal with his friends even though he loved them so much.

“Daddy! Good morning!”Tao said nuzzling his face into Kris’s back. Kris shifted in his babies hold, and brought his arms around him.

“Good morning to you too Taozi, but what has daddy told you about running in the house? Do you want to fall down and get hurt?” Kris said gently while Tao’s hair.

“No daddy…Tao doesn’t want to fall down…but if I fall daddy will kiss Tao’s owie.” Tao said nuzzling harder. Kris chuckled and kissed the top of his pandas head.

“I know I will, but still I have that rule for a reason baby.  Please remember it.” Kris said seriously.  Truth be told, when they first moved into this big mansion, Tao was so excited that he ran around the whole house, not knowing that the marble floors had just been polished.  Tao slipped and took a nasty fall, causing the poor thing to cry his eyes out like no tomorrow.  It was so bad that he had to be taken to the ER.  Luckily for the little panda, the damage wasn’t too serious, just swollen and needed to have an ice pack applied to it.  Kris wasn’t happy with the fact that the floor was so slippery, so he made the rule of no running in the house.  Although his little panda forgot often, he still made it an effort to remind him.

“Yes daddy...” Tao said with a little smile.  Tao loved his daddy to death.  He was pretty strict sometimes, but that was only because he wanted the best for him.  He also had a tough face, but Tao knew that Kris was just a gentle dragon.

“Okay let’s start eating Tao.  We have a long day ahead of us and we only have an hour to get out of here.”

“Okay daddy!” Kris then put Tao in his high-chair, bibbed him and gave him his food.  Kris ate his oatmeal with his black coffee, while texting instructions for his secretary Suzy.  He left her somewhat in charge of getting instructions to the vice president of his company.  While he was eating he heard smacking and rapid using of utensils. Kris sighed.

“Tao, stop eating so fast, and chew with your mouth closed baby.”

“Sorry daddy, I just wanna get done fast! I’m so excited!” Tao said with a large smile, and syrup coating his mouth. Kris chuckled.

“I know honey.  Just slow down a bit.”  Tao nodded and continued eating “slower” this time (not really…but in his mind he was lol). After breakfast Kris took Tao upstairs and they started to get ready.  Kris always liked to look good so he wore his white wife beater with a necklace, and some skinny jeans.  He styled his hair and put on some studs.  After he was finished he tended to his baby who was rolling on his bed and playing with FanFan. Kris laughed at the site.  Tao truly was a cutie pie. Tao saw his daddy coming forward and he stretched out his arms to be picked up.  Kris didn’t often pick Tao up, so Tao always loved it when he did. Kris picked up his little panda and brought him to the bathroom along with FanFan because Tao just loved having the little plush with him. Kris cleaned up Taos face, changed him out of his pajamas, and gave him a fresh diaper.  After that he chose Taos clothes.  Kris always made sure his baby looked good as well cause he’d be damned if his little Taozi didn’t look anything less than the best. Kris chose a black and white sleeveless shirt, with some black skinny jeans.  Tao wiggled slightly because the tight pants made his diaper extra snug.  He let Tao wear a necklace as well with some earrings.  Kris styled his ebony hair with some jell, and you could be sure that Kris had a smug grin because his little baby was damn y. Perhaps too y, but hey what can you do. After that, Kris instructed Tao to go downstairs and wait for him while he got some more things. Tao nodded and ran downstairs. Kris shook his head.  That kid really will never learn he thought to himself. Kris went to his closet to get a bag.  He decided best not to take the Gucci diaper bag this time, so he’d settle for the Gucci backpack.  Yes his baby had a love for Gucci (surprise surprise…), so to please him Kris tried to have as many Gucci accessories as possible.  In their early days of dating before they started their “play” Tao was obsessed with the brand.  He thought that now that Tao was his baby, it would go away.  However when he found out there was Gucci baby merchandise well….you can leave to your imagination what happened (A/N I was shocked too….). Kris packed a camera, his laptop just in case he needed to do some work, a jacket for himself and Tao, and a few diapers just in case.  Kris grabbed his wallet, keys, and sunglasses and exited his room. Kris walked downstairs and saw his baby bouncing up and down in excitement; however he was still holding FanFan.  Now don’t get the wrong impression. Kris didn’t mind Tao taking the little plush everywhere, but he didn’t really agree with him taking it to a place so big that had a load of distractions.

“Baby…you’re bringing FanFan?” Kris asked trying to go about this gently.  He knew that Tao would put up a fight if he told him not to bring his little stuffed friend. Tao smiled widely.

“Of course daddy! Where I go so does FanFan. Duhh!” Tao said like it was so obvious. Kris frowned however.

“Well I want you to leave him here this time around.”Taos happy mood immediately dropped.

“W-why daddy? I wanna take him!”Tao said defiantly.  Tao wasn’t usually defiant, but he couldn’t help it in this situation.

“Taozi, baby, this is a big amusement park and there are a lot of things that could distract you and you might lose FanFan...” Kris tried to reason.

“I won’t lose him!” Tao slightly screamed. Kris groaned in frustration.

“Don’t raise your voice with me. I just don’t want to bring you home crying because you lost FanFan.”

“That won’t happen daddy! Please let me take him! Please please!! I’m sorry I raised my voice….please daddy?” Tao whined. Kris shook his head.  There wasn’t any winning in this situation.  If Tao lost his panda that would be the only way he’d learn.

“Alright fine.  As long as you’re responsible.” Kris said. Taos happy mood immediately returned.

“I will be daddy!” Tao said with a large smile. Kris sighed still not happy with the idea, but they had to leave now, so he let the situation rest. Kris put on his shades and grabbed Taos hand.  On the way there Tao blabbered on and on about how excited he was about the park, seeing his friends and how he wanted to eat lots of sweets and cakes.  The thought made Kris cringe.  His babies sweet tooth would make anyone want to throw up.  They finally made it to Lotte world, and Tao was bouncing anxiously in his seat.

“Look daddy! Look at all the rides! I wanna go on them all!” Kris laughed.

“I know baby, we will. Just be patient.” Kris texted Joonmyun to say that he was there.  Joonmyun texted back and said they were all waiting for him and Tao at the front. Kris unbuckled his seat belt, and undid Taos as well. Once they got out, Kris took a hold of Tao’s hand before he could run off.  They walked to the entrance and Tao’s face lit up into a smile at seeing his friends.  They had equally happy expressions because their panda was finally there.

“Tao!” Luhan yelled and waved.

“Lulu!”Tao waved as well. Tao then got out of Kris’s grasp and ran to his friends.  They all group hugged each other and giggled and blabbed like the adorable babies they were. Even Yixing was more excitable today. The daddies laughed at their cute babies.

“What kept ya Kris? The kids were getting pretty damn antsy you know.” Jongin joked. Kris rolled his eyes.

“Hey you think its easy looking as good as I do. Well let me tell you it’s not.” Chen rolled his eyes.

“Still as high maintenance as you always have been. I’m glad you’ve made a place in your heart for Tao and not just your mirror.”  Chanyeol laughed and high fived Chen.

“Shut up you s.” Kris said glaring.

“Come on you guys. Let’s get in to the park.  We came out here for a day of fun.” Joonmyun said shaking his head but with a smile still on his face.

“I agree let’s get going. The great dragon finally got his here, so let’s not waist another second.” Sehun said jokingly. The Daddies turned to their babies to explain the rules with them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter