Chappie Two

STUPID LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!" i shouted and cover my head with pillow. then i heard it again. uuughhhh!!!!!! cant he just go away?!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE FCK?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! YOU DONT 'WHAT THE HELL, WHAT THE FCK ME!" i sit up and glare at my loving  brother while holding 2 hot pots on his hand. seriously?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"can you just go away, im so tired and i need a sleep" i said and lay down again. after a few minutes, i havent heard anything so i guess, i won this time HAHAHAHA my brother really do unde- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAA!ITS COLD! " damn its cold. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ha! thats what you get when you dont listen to me candy" then he run outside ,my anger level went even higher when i heard the last word he said. i hate hearing it, taht word. your gonna get it later. ughhhh its cold, what did he even splash on me? i sit up, its sticky. damn its not water, i stoop up and saw cereals on my hair and some on my bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DAMMIT OPPA! YOUR POUR ME MY BREAKFAST?! AAAGHHHH SEUNGRI OPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!" this is war. i went down silently. holding a scissor

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after i finished preparing i went down and saw my 4 brothers eating their breakfast. i glare at rat oppa. ugh i hate him. he smiled innocently while eating his cereals.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i sat down infront him, not missing a single second glare for him 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh good morning dongsaeng!! where's your breakfast did you eat it already?" i looked at my right and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Tae oppa!" i smiled and hug him

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh her breakfast? i delivered it to her awhile ago! and she was really happy" stupid rat oppa said. i look at him. ugh i hate it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"really your happy?" i look to my left 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i looked back at dae oppa and gave him my do-i-look-like-im-happy?! look

then he chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"guess he deliveres it in his very evil way right?" i look behind me and saw Ji oppa drinking a coffee

 

 

 

 

 

 

i smiled amd gave him hell-yeah look. he smiled and went behind me and comb my hair.

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! RAT WHAT DID YOU DO AGAIN?! DID YOU POUR THE BREAKFAST OF OUR LITTLE BABY IN HER FACE?!" i almost cover my ears because of his voice. damn he's loud! but then i smiled to riri oppa 'bleh' i said HAHAHAH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YES I POUR HER A MILK WITH CEREALS AND SO?! WHY WHY?!" this stupid rat oppa still not giving u-

 

 

 

 

 

 

"then WHY DID YOU FORGET THE SPOON?!!! AHG SO STUPID!" i look at both of them laughing! ugh UNBELIEVABLE! seriously?! o thought he will be my night and shining armor this time ugh. but i guess there will be only one and in just a second i know he will come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" can you both shut up " we all stop to that scary yet calm voice. ha. here he is. my night and shining armor TOP OPPA! hahaha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i saw my two annoying oppa, sitting properly now. hahaha yeah all of us is kinda scared well not scared we all respect our eldest sibling so much. he was the one always there for one of us. he was like our second father you know. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"seungri can you stop your childish act, jiyong stop being his assistant, damn are you both really an CEO?" he said it calmly while drinking coffee and reading on his ipad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hyung! she sleeps like a man. i was shouting and kicking for the nth time  and she said 'WHAT THE 'F' WORD' AND WHAT THE HELL TO ME'!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i looked at top oppa and smile cutely. he sigh and drink his coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"aigoo you two, just stop it. its so early and your both so annoying and loud" he sais and glare at us. ao i get up and make my ice coffee kkkkk my favorite.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Candice your dringking coffee again?, i told you to eat your breakfast first right go and get your cereals" top oppa , ugh. he's always like this. just look at us. even my 4 brothers are eating cereals for breakfast until now. HAHAHAHA its funny. i mean they all look so handome and manly then cereals kkkkkkkk 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"i know what your thingking so stop laughinh , go and get your cereals" tae oppa said ang push me on the fridge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"but oppa! seungri oppa pour me my breakfast awhile ago on my bed!!" i said and i saw top oppa's head turn to riri oppa sharply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what seungri? you still plays with foods? you really dont listen to me?" he said calmly while looking at riri oppa who was fidgeting on his seat. hahaha probably thingking for an excuse. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"okay, you got to japan and do my business there , come back until i told you so, leave the next day. and go home before 9 or else" he said and stood up and raise his newspaper and act as if he was about to hit on riri oppa's head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"aisht japan again, arasso arasso appa" then he run upstairs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"aigoo that kid" top oppa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********

 

 

 

introducing candice swag oppa's hahaha:)