b2uygonnabastalker: The Other Side of The Mirror

B r o k e n N o t e s

T h e  O t h e r  S i d e  o f  T h e  M i r r o r

by b2uygonnabastalker

 

Mirrors are beautiful, aren't they?

With a mirror, we can see our very own complexions and reflections staring back at us. It's a simple and logical theory, but yet, at the same time, it's nonsensical.

When you trace your fingers across the glass, the smooth, cool, solid surface, don't you start to imagine.

...Have you ever wondered, what would be on the other side of the mirror?

If it existed...what would it be like?

...What if, there was another person on the other side of the mirror, who looked exactly like you, just waiting to take your place in your world?

Behind the frame, the reflective glass, another world exists.

An exact replica of our world exists on the other side of the mirror, everything would look the same, but that, was far from reality.

...Because if people in our world were cruel, then in theirs', people would be barbaric.

In their world, there is no peace, no law, and no justice. They simply...survive. Lucky ones would be given a mirror, a chance, to escape to the human world, to live there in luxury, and they wouldn't take any chance they got for granted. So, they would stare at the mirror all day long, never letting a chance slip by; watching our every move, planning, plotting and just waiting for the right moment to pounce upon their prey.

 

(Prompt 1)