End

Glasses

"Where the are my glasses" I mumbled to myself, while crouching down to see if 
my glasses fell down under the table while i was studying.

I'm at the school library, exams are in a few days and i have tons left to study.
I still haven't figure out those math equations and I can't see clearly without my glasses,
I usually wear my contacts but I lost it yesterday. Ughhhh. THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. 
I kept on cursing to myself that i didn't notice a man standing in front of me. 

"Umm.. excuse me?" the man asked. What does he want? Can't he see i'm busy? 
Why can't people just leave me alone for goodness sake! 

"What do you want?" I made sure the annoyance in my voice is evident.
I didn't even bother to look up to him, I'm too busy to care.

"I think this is yours, you left it on the table when you signed the logbook earlier"

WAIT. OH GOD. I know that voice. Why the hell i didn't notice it earlier?!
STUPID KIBUM! KIM KIBUM YOU. ARE. STUPID. I mentally slapped myself and took a few
deep breaths because in a few seconds all the air in my body will be gone. Trust me. 

I slowly lifted my head under the table, and alas there he was. 
Lee Jinki. The student council president. The school's cutie boy. The boy with the angelic voice.
And the man of my dreams. I've been inlove with him for as long i could remember. 
I can't help to stare at him, those beautiful chocolate brown orbs, that slightly crooked cute nose and that soft plump lips.. 
Oh God.. I lost how many times i've imagined those soft lips pressed against mine.. 
Everthing about him is pure perfection, not to mention his angelic voice that could melt icebergs on North Pole. 
And he's incredibly intelligent and kind and just plain awesome. 

Wait, I forgot what i was suppose to do. What was it again? Naaaaaaah Nevermind. 
I let out content sigh. Why are you soooooo handsome Lee Jinki? I could just stare at him all daaaaaay.

"Uh.  Are you ok?" He asked with a slight tone of concern and started waving his hand in front of my face. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied 

"OH! Uhm.. Y-Yes"

He chuckled. 

Sh*t he must have noticed me staring. I even stuttered in front of him?! WHAT THE KIBUM?! JUST. DIE. NOW.

I quickly stood up and act as if I was casually trying to remove some dust of my pants so that he won't notice me blushing and looking so stupid. 

"Umm.. What did you said earlier? I'm sorry I didn't hear it clearly" I asked while still looking down.

"Oh.. I saw you looking for something and..."

While he was talking I decided to slowly look up because I don't want Jinki to see me as a rude person, but I just wished I 
didn't because Oh my holy lord he's so beautiful. How does he do that? He's just simply wearing out school uniform but he looks like a 
freaking model. I tried to stop myself from checking him out  because that would be pretty weird and i've done enough to humiliate myself
So i just settled my eyes on his face. He really looks like an angel.. Oh Jinki... If you only knew... 
WAIT He was saying something and i'm not listening! WTF?! KIBUM SNAP OUT OF IT! 

"....and that made me conclude that these glasses were in fact yours" He said with a smile eyes turning into small crescents 
I still have no clue what he's talking about that i just decide to smile at him to not look stupid.

"So.. Here!" he reach out and I saw my glasses in his hands.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. That's what he's talking about.. 

"Thank you." I reach out and took my glasses from his hands. 

"You're welcome Kibum" He smile his 10000 megawatt smile.
That smile... Oh dear... I don't think my heart can take anymore of this... He just kept on melting my heart over and over again...
But wait, he knows my name. HE ING KNOWS MY NAME. CALM DOWN, KIBUM. CALM THE DOWN.

"Y-you know my name...?" I asked

He laughed, his laugh is music to my ears. "Of course, You always come here" 

"H-how did you know that?" 

"I work here" 

WHAT. THE. FREAKING. HELL. 

"WHAT?!" I suddenly burst out, i saw the surprised expression on his face "I'm sorry.. What? You work here? H-how come I don't see you..?" 

He laughed again "I work at the back by the science books section. But today my co-worker whose incharge 
by the reception got sick, so I'm filling in for him. I really don't know your name until now, when you 
wrote your name on the logbook earlier. I guess you didn't notice me." He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. 

You're so cute.... So Adorable... I want to pinch his cheeks... Wait I have to say something. 

"Ah.. Sorry about that, I was just so stressed exams are in a few days and I still haven't figured out how to solve
this stupid equations on my math subject." I let out a heavy sigh. 

"I'm pretty good at math.. Want me to help you?" 
   
WHAT? DID I HEARD RIGHT?! HE WANTS TO FREAKING HELP ME WITH MY FREAKING MATH?! 
OH MY GOD. I MUST BE DREAMING.

"w-what?" I asked just making sure if I heard right and not imagining things. 

He laughed. Again. "I said do want me to help you with your math, Kibum?" 

I HEARD IT RIGHT. I'M NOT DREAMING. OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE LUCKIEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I would really cry right now but I won't 'cause that would be really creepy. I'll just enjoy every freaking second of this moment. 

So with a smile I replied 

"Yes, I would love to."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that one day I'll meet the man of my dreams because of my ugly glasses 
and my lack of understanding in mathemetical equations, well i guess in life you could really never tell. 

I can't help the smile that formed on my lips

"Yah, Kibummie your spacing out again" Jinki said while pinching my cheeks

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! JINKI!!!!" I said while rubbing my cheeks.

He laughed at me. 

"Stop laughing. That actually hurts" I said with a pout 

He pecked my lips "I'm sorry bummie. You're just too cute and you  kept on ignoring me so
I need to get your attention back. What were you thinking by the way?" 

"Well, I just remembered the day we met." I looked down hiding the way my cheeks turned slightly pink 

He starts poking my sides "Ohhhhhhhh the day you went all googly eyes after seeing how handsome and cool I look right?"   

"Yeah, and if only I knew that you could be such a dork I wouldn't have dated you on the first place" I replied and stuck my tongue out

"Heeeeey. You still love me even if I'm a dork" He said with a smile as he pulled me closer

"Yes I will because you're my dork" I circled my arms around his neck 

"I love you Bummie" and kissed me on the lips

I kissed him back "I love you too my dorky Yeonggam"