The Fallen King

The Fallen King

'kriiiiiiiing~'

as the school bell rang, all the students exited the classroom but I left alone sat on my chair while playing my phone.

 

~eureurong eureurong eureurong dae~

I got a text from my bestfriend, haesoo. I open the text message to read it, suddenly my tears fell down from my eyes as I read the text because haesoo texted me that baekhyun, my favourite idol was dating with taeyeon. I bit my lower lip until it bleeding then I saw a guy standing infront of me. I looked up with blurry vision. I wiped my tears away. The guy coughed and took my phone from my hand. “yah!” I shouted at him. Then I realised that I was shouting at the kingka of the school, luhan. He glared at me. I felt scared because i've heard from my classmates before that he was a scary guy and many girls wouldn't dare to look into his eyes eventhough they admire him so much.

 

“g-give me my p-phone b-back” I stuttered. “no” “w-why?” “ because I like you” what luhan the kingka liked me? I was shocked after heard luhan said that to me. I was too shocked until I felt a soft touch on my lips. I saw luhan was kissing me while closing his eyes. I pushed him away “yah what are you doing? It's my first kiss and I didn't said that I like you too!” I shouted. He smirked at me “but your baekhyun has dated someone already. So why don't you like me back?” “how did you know that I like baekhyun?”

 

then he showed me the text that haesoo had sent to me. Luhan looked at me and asked me “ did you bit your lips until its bleeding after you knew about this news?” “n-no” aish this guy is killing me! “really? How I wish I was baekhyun, the guy that you admired so much” I felt my face became red as tomato 'did he really like me?' I thought. “it's ok if you don't like me back but I'm gonna make you fall in love with me one day” he smirked again and gave my phone back. Ugh I hate him.

 

Since that day, I began to avoid luhan because I was too scared that I might fall in love with him. “ yah soyoung! I saw a photo of baekhyun & taeyeon kissing in exok's car today” “what?! I'm gonna stop liking him!” “but he needs his fans to support him” “whatever! Wait, I think I left my english book in my locker” I ran to my locker but suddenly I bumped into someone and I fall on the floor. “sorry” I think i've heard this voice before as I looked up, oh god it was luhan.

 

I was trying to walked away from him but he managed to pulled my wrist “looks like you were trying to avoid me huh?” “no, i'm not!” I shouted. “hahaha liar” he whispered. I just kept myself silent “hey do you know that baekhyun, your favorite idol kissed taeyeon today?” “yeah! No need to remind me again” I rolled my eyes and went to my locker.

 

I felt so tired because I slept late yesterday. Stupid me! I went to my locker and when I was about to open my locker, luhan stopped me “what do you want?” I asked. “hm I was wondering if we could go on a date tomorrow” “uh puhleaseee I don't want to” “pleaseeeee” he begged me with his puppy eyes “i promise that I will not gonna disturb you again if we go on a date tomorrow” he said. “ugh fine!”

 

I woke up early to get ready to go on a date with luhan pfff. I wore a cute vintage dress and put a light makeup on my face. I heard a honk outside of my house and yeah it was luhan. As I went to his car, he opened the car door for me and I faked smile at him but yeah I can't denied that he looked so handsome even with simple clothes. We headed to a restaurant to had our breakfast. After we had our breakfast, we went to a mall. As we entered the mall, suddenly luhan held my hand. I felt my cheeks were blushing “hey lets watch a movie!” luhan said. “ok leggo!”

 

“luhan! Lets watch this comedy movie” “nah I want to watch this movie” while luhan was pointing to the poster of horror movie. “b-but im scared” I whispered. “hey dont worry, I will protect you from the ghost” he winked at me. He bought two movie tickets and a large popcorn with two cokes.

 

we took our seat inside the cinema. The light of the cinema turned off. I was too scared so I held luhan's hand tightly. Luhan's eyes widened but I dont give a . I held his hand from the movie started until ended and its quite embarrassing but whatever. We headed to a shop that full of many toys. Yeah eventhough im 18 this year but I like toys kekeke.

 

I saw a huge teddy bear then I showed it to luhan “yah luhan its cute right?” “yeah how much is it?” luhan asked. I looked at the price tag and “!” I cursed. “why?” “its too expensive. Lets go to the other place” but luhan took the teady bear and paid for it. I envied him becausse he got to buy the cute teddy bear grrrr. But after he paid the teddy bear, he gave the teddy bear to me. “its for you” “w-why?” “because today is our first and the last date and after this I cannot disturb you anymore. Don't you remember our promise that we've made yesterday?” “o-oh ya” I felt my heart beating fast in my chest.

 

After that, we went to a garden nearby my house. We sat on a bench and it was awkward that time so I asked luhan “uhm luhan why do you like me?” he looked shocked when I asked him like that. I saw him blushed a bit. “oh because I always notice you from afar and you look like a kind person” he said. “but i'm not a kind person!” I shouted. “of course you are a kind person because you liked and cried for someone who doesnt know you exist” I suddenly cried when I heard him said that. “uh-uhm im sorry soyoung. I didn't mean to-” I cut him off “nevermind” he pulled me into his embrace. I felt warm in his embrace and suddenly my heart beating fast again 'ugh what is this feeling' I thought.

 

Then he drove me back home. When we arrived infront of my house, we got off the car. I was about to enter my house when I felt luhan's hand on my waist. I turned and I felt his lips on mine. My heart beating fast again. Not long after, I had my arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss before we pulled away. He looked at me with a shocked face “do you love me?” “ofcourseiloveyoubecauseyouaresokind” I mumbled “what did you say?” he asked. “huh? N-nothing” “ uhm.... soyoung I love you and thanks for having a date with me today” I nodded. “but yeah i'm not gonna disturb you anymore after this so bye soyoung” he smiled.

 

Luhan was about to leave but I backhugged him “i love you too luhan” he turned to look at me “b-but what about the promise and baekhyun?” I chuckled. “let's forget about the promise and baekhyun? Uhm I can't do anything about it because i'm just a fan but I can do many things about you! I want to know and love you more, I want to cuddling with you, I want to ki-” luhan cut me off with a kiss on my lips. “i love you so much soyoung ah” he said between our kiss and kiss my lips again.

 

-the end-  

 

yo yo yo man~ its my first ff yo! Ah sorry for my bad english because english is not my first language /winkwink/ and thanks for reading this ff ♡ Iloveyou muahhhh and dont forget to drop your comment ok gheis? kekeke