Like A Dream

Miracles In Moonlight Like A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO's Baekhyun and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon reported to be dating! 

Eunji can't believe for what she's just reading now. This is must be just a prank right? or just a dream? Eunji pinches her right hand. No this is not a dream. This is real. 

'' Unnie! Why did you take so much time-'' Naeun stopped her words when she saw Eunji sad expression. She looks at Eunji's laptop screen and read the news on it. 

''Un-unnie, are you okay?'' 

''Naeun-ah, tell me this is just a dream right? Why he's doing this to me? Aren't he said if he likes me and what means by all those-'' 

Eunji couldn't continue her words when her tears keep running on his cheeks. Naeun can't help to feel really sorry for her unnie. She knew how hurt is it. She was on that kind of situation when Taemin left her before. Naeun comes close to Eunji and hugs her. Eunji just can't stop crying when she thinks about that news and remembering all of her sweet moment with Baekhyun. 

Eunji and Baekhyun were start to get close to each other since a year ago. After their first meeting on Music Bank's backstage interview. Since that day, Baekhyun always tried to get close with Eunji. He finally able to make a move and get more close to Eunji after she did ''The Saving Santa'' recording along with his leader Suho. He even told her if he is her fanboy and he adores her eyesmile. They are getting closer. But Eunji never understand their relationship. It was seem like Baekhyun likes her but he never confess his feeling. 

''Byun Baekhyun, you idiot. Do you know how confuse I am when you treat me this way, but you still never make any move to me'' Eunji's though when Baekhyun made a surprise for her birthday. 

''Eunji-ah, do you ever like someone?'' Baekhyun suddenly asked her. 

''Why?'' 

''Nope, well. You know you so close to many guys and yeah last time you're having blind date with Key hyung. I wonder if you ever like any of them'' 

Eunji chuckles a bit when she heard what Baekhyun just said. 

''Why, are you jealous, Baekhyun oppa?'' 

''Of course I am! I never have any change to do those sweet thingy with you'' 

Eunji blushed when she heard those. 

''W-we are not even date though, oppa. And you like Taeyeon sunbaenim that much right. Why should you be jealous? Tsk'' 

''What if I said I likes you more than her'' Baekhyun looks at Eunji with his serious face. 

''W-what? Stop kidding like that, oppa'' Eunji hits his arm and just walk away over Baekhyun. She tries to hide her how happy she is when she heard Baekhyun said those words to her. 

'Just confess already, you idiot' Though Eunji. 

''Yah Jung Eunji! wait for me'' Baekhyun run over Eunji. 


Today EXO will does their showcase for their new comeback, ''Overdose''. Secretly Eunji attended the showcase and she can't help to smiles when she listen to EXO's I Like You. It's just like Baekhyun sings that song for her. 
 
''Eyy, seem like our happy virus deeply in love'' 

All Apink members knew if Eunji and Baekhyun are close to each other. And as usual, Bomi never miss a day to teases Eunji with Baekhyun. She knew if Eunji actually likes Baekhyun. 

''Yah, Yoon Bomi! We are just a friend. Plus he's never confess his feeling to me yet. Pft'' 

''Yeah yeah. But it's so obvious if he likes you and you too right right. Ah like our song, I'm falling falling for your love'' 

''Yah, Yoon Bomi! Stop it you'' Eunji playfully hit Bomi in arm. 

''But unnie, I notice if Chanyeol-shi also likes you, aren't he?'' Said Hayoung whom comes from somewhere. 

''Eyy, stop with your delulus, maknae-ah. I know you likes Sehun-shi'' Eunji laughs when Hayoung stick out her tongue to her. It's true though. 

''Naeun-ah, I shouldn't mistaken Baekhyun's kindness and sweetness from the first.'' 

Eunji already sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter