postlude.

r e l a x i o n g r a p h i c s [OPEN]

 


https://38.media.tumblr.com/ef358efd6036da12a913eccf59c4d568/tumblr_n83ufbwiDb1rhal66o1_500.png
 poster 

 
902209 - 00
      
postlude   
hello people! welcome to my last checkpoint of this graphic series!
so this is the place where i ramble my feelings and emotions since all 3 batches have been done. im currently in school, graduating in about 4-5 months time, but before that i have my national exams (stress!!!)
anyways, i started this graphic series on the last week of my june holidays. i was really inspired to make graphics and was so enthusiastic since the first week of holidays, but never confident enough to do it.
i was thinking so much, like what if no one requested? what if they find my graphics ugly as hell? i don't want to fail, but i really wanted to do at least something i like, and graphics were one of them.
so, i picked my balls off the floor and got to it. (lol not literally, i don't have balls)
so after 62 graphics later, here i am again, talking to you requesters. i want to thank you guys and your awesome comments and support. even a thank-you or leaving one comment from you guys made my day. even when i went back to school, i find myself checking this website often, hoping that you guys left comments. it was dumb i know, but it made me happy. (sometimes disappointed bc no one left me comments then i feel dumb as hell but whatevs)
i know some graphics i did were not up to par and some graphics im very proud of. since im such a positive person, let's focus about the positives shall we?
TOP 10 GRAPHICS JAYDEN IS PROUD OF, LETS GET IT LETS GO.
1. After My Happily Ever After, by icandoit
this was the one that im really proud of, if not the most proud of. (I ADDED THE MASKS ON MY OWN!!!!) and yeah, the story seems interesting and i was lucky i was able to do an art for such a story!
2. Beautiful Stranger by Altina
i really like the paris setting at the back and this was one of the few stories with a male OC, which is quite unique. i also added a blur effect for the characters, which i really love.
3. Cute Jealousy by effexotic
one of the posters i have the most fun doing! the hand gestures in red were supposed to play with my exobabies and i think its kinda cute >M<
4. Everything Has Changed by Hwangtaehyo
i was trying to have a beach/seaside feel with this poster, it worked....? but i like the beach so yeah, fav!
5. Moonlight Love by Lovelo
i really like the dark and moonlight of this poster. bc i really love night, when i grow a little older, i want to wander around the neighbourhood and soak in some moonlight on my own. not to make me a werewolf or vampire but yeah, just to make me feel a lil more enchanted ><
6. Vampire Human by Jessica990109
BECAUSE ITS JESSICA. loljk, but yeah blood blood blood blood (do i sound creepy yet?) and the splash!
7. Who You Are To Me by k-poplovertaemin
i like the gray feeling of this poster and the woobly words xD and kris and seohyun seem to fit the badass characters (seohyun only this time) LOL
8. Roleplay by theEXO
ain't no one hating on some korean wordplay~ does it seem professional? can this be a legit movie poster?
9. Fallen Angel by Lovelo
i was lucky to find similar pictures of both baekhyun and chanyeol. baek looks like a wolf puppy /melts/
10. Hey, Busan Girl! by dexoa-
first poster that i used the help of GIMP. (details later) and the gradient looks perfect!!! (excited!!!) the green garden-ish feel looks awesome to me!
so mrdefinitelynotjayden asks: how do you make your graphics? 
well i have a macbook, therefore I use pages (mac's word doc kinda) to do up these posters. sometimes i use the help of gimp, but 99.99% of the time all these are done by pages.
so before i go, lemme share some more personal info and ways to contact me:
1. i have made a ask.fm account, you guys can ask me anything you want there!
2. i also have a twitter account, @itsrelaxion, you guys can follow me there to see what im up to during my hiatus xD
3. i also have a tumblr account, and 2 tumblr blogs namely 902209.tumblr.com (for my graphics) and sonestory.tumblr.com (for kpop doses and personal stuff) you can check that out too?
4. i also work at another graphic store here in AFF, which is Poster Shop and under the name itsjayden. here are some of my works there.
etc. etc. if you really want graphics urgently from me, do request there but the requirements are that your story must have a guyxguy pairing >< 
so that's about it. i will be back by end of november 2014 and this shop will be revamped! do anticipate my comeback~ 
for now, life is what you make it and
right now, let's love.
regards, jayden.
p.s. drop me a comment saying whatever you want! I need friends :<