〈 ポケモン! カロスボケン 〉ADVENTURES IN KALOS — COMMENCING

 

ポケモン!カロスボケン
ポケモン!カロスボケン 
01: A DAY IN LUMIOSE CITY
01: A DAY IN LUMIOSE CITY
"HELLO NURSE JO- WOAH!" Falling face first onto the marble floor of the Pokemon Center, located in Magenta Plaza, near the heart of Lumiose City, was none other than Jace Saven, a pokemon trainer who had originally hailed from the Sinnoh Region. He was casually dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a plain t-shirt, with his backpack slung over his shoulder and Budew, out of it's pokeball and happily skipping behind him. Jace had just left from Professor Sycamore's Laboratory, not more than half an hour ago, after receiving his Pokedex from the Professor. Unlike the other trainers, he had ditched the tour around Professor Sycamore's Lab and left in a rush upon finding out from one the asisstants, named Sophie, that there was a Gym located in the heart of Lumiose City, known as Prism Tower. Having been overcome with excitement, Jace didn't listen when Sophie had explained that he needed a total of four badges to be able to challenge the gym, until he had gotten there himself and found out the hard way.
 
And now here he was- In the midst of falling face first into the Pokemon Center.
 
When Jace had tripped; by stepping on his own untied shoe lace, his backpack slid from his shoulder to the other side of the Pokemon Center, miraciously avoiding being stepped and tripped over upon until it hit a stop when it bumped into and knocked over a small, yellow pokemon. Jace winced as his chin made contact to marble floor first, whereas the confused pokemon on the other side, let out a shrill scream and released a large jolt of electricity at the backpack and at her trainer.
 
"Budew, budew."
 
Assuming that Macaroon, his Budew, had asked him if he was alright, Jace nodded whilst pushing himself off of the ground. "Yeah, I'm alright but I don't know about that guy though." He commented, looking over at the dazed pokemon trainer with the now frizzy hair and his small electric pokemon. A snort almost escaped Jace's lips and he quickly slapped his hand over his mouth, disguising it as a cough. He diverted his attention to the ceiling, avoiding eye contact with Macaroon, who was glaring up at him. "Bu-dew." She spoke, as if she were reprimanding him for having the nerve to laugh.
 
"What? I wasn't laughing, I swear."

Jace Saven 

swag m@ster jace saven here 420 blaze it
im not 12


 
"This here is the garden where most of the pokemon like to play around in," Professor Sycamore commented as he led the pokemon trainers outside into the garden, "Go ahead, have a look around. As you can see, we have a variety of pokemon in our lab, ranging from those that can be found in your region, like this Caterpie and Weedle, and those exclusive to Kalos only, such as this little one here." He explained, picking up a Scatterbug, who affectionately nuzzled the palm of his hand before leaping up and tackling him straight in the forehead. "This here is Scatterbug. She's a really affectionate pokemon." Professor Sycamore stateed before he let out a chuckle, holding up the pokemon to the group of trainers. 
 
"Hey, it kinda looks like a decade old cheeto!" A trainer commented impulsively before he was unceremoniously tackled in the stomach by the Scatterbug, who obviously took great offence to his offhanded comment. "Well I think she looks pretty cute." Another trainer commented, who; unlike the other trainer, earned an affectionate tackle to the head. "Oh, Nao-chan! I have a great idea! Can you sketch a picture of me with this Scatterbug-" 
 
Taking advantage of the fact that everyone had their attention on the bug pokemon, Chizue, a dark navy haired pokemon breeder, broke away from the large group and made her way towards the exit. She had already received her Pokedex from the Professor earlier on in the day so there wasn't really a need for her to waste time and loiter around the Lab with the other trainers. She had things do do afterall.
 
"Helioptile." 
 
But before she could make it to the exit of the garden, a small yellow reptilian-like pokemon stopped Chizue in her tracks. It stood in front of her, on it's hind legs, looking up at her with its blue eyes. "Helioptile." It called out again when Chizue had looked down at the pokemon, her expression blank and void of emotions.
 
It was then, that a staring contest had commenced between breeder and pokemon.
 
Chizue was the first to break away from the staring contest, pushing up the thin framed glasses that had started to slip off of her face. "Helio." Tilting its head to the side, the pokemon watched Chizue curiously as she pulled out her pokedex from the pocket of her jacket. "Helioptile, the Generator Pokemon. They make their home in deserts. They can generate their energy from basking in the sun, so eating food is not a requiremen-" "WOAHHHHH. Look at that pokemon over there! I haven't seen that pokemon before. What kind of pokemon is that? What type is it-"
 
"Please calm down Tsukino."

Oguri Chizue 

bow down to me
and suk mi dik peasants


 
A sigh escaped Shinji's lips as he sat down on one of the many seats provided in the Pokemon Center. He didn't think that sticking around for a tour of Professor Sycamore's Laboratory would be so tiring nor did he think that the group of trainers would be full of such rambunctious teenagers who got over-excited over small bug-type pokemon like that Scatterbug from back there. Dropping his backpack to his feet, Shinji let out a yawn and sunk back into the rather comfortable leather couch, watching his pokemon, Pichu, excitedly explore the Pokemon Center and its inhabitants before bounding back up to him, minutes later.
 
"Pichu pi-"
 
But before the pokemon as able to finish her sentence, Shinji had shot her down.
 
"No." "HELLO NURSE JO- WOAH!"
 
It all happened in an instant really. One minute, Pichu had been looking up at Shinji with teary eyes, hoping to guilt trip him into agreeing and the next, there was a flash and Shinji swore he saw his life had flash right before his eyes.

Matsuyama Shinji

um can u not
i ned my beautis slep

 
"Pft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"
 
"Budew."
 
"No really, it was an accident!"
 
"Budew, budew."
 
"But-"
 
"Budew."
 
"Oh fine."

"..."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"Uh. I'm sorry about before, y'know, about the bag and your pokemon electrocuting you and all.. it was an accident, I swear. I just tripped and my bag slipped out of hand before I knew it and- Oh hey! Aren't you that lazy, sleepy guy with the hot blonde friend from before? Yeah, yeah! Matsuyama Shinji, right?"
 
"Mm. And you're Jack Seven, am I wrong."
KOU SPEAKING Yahello, not sure if this actually counts as chapter one but here you go. We're just introducing all the characters in their own little passages so please bare with us with all the confusing paragraphs, time and scene skips and all that . Honestly, I don't even whats up with those little ty box things- we kinda just added it onto the page so you know who's passage it belongs to or something like that hahaha
TOORU Hands up if you think the faceclaims for Jace, Chizue, Shinji and Kaori is absolute perfection swoons. ahem anyway thanks for reading chapter one of P:AIK.
EDEN Insert stupidity here. watch out, it's contagious