Only 3 day's to get you.

Be Mine

Just to let you knbow that this will be very short but its worth reading cuz its cute as hell!
 

 

 It was 3 days before V-day and Kia only had a short amount of time to ask the love of his life out. Last night he made him a letter. It read,

Dear Beautiful Kyungsoo,

I wuv you and I hope that you will wuv me back. Your the love of my life. Expect the next 3 days to be wonderful. I will have a big surprise for you on V-day.

Your secret admirer <3

Kia giggled as he reread the letter before placing it in Kyungsoo's locker. He ran towards his at the end of the hall and watched the school fill with people. Then boom Kyungsoo came in with 5 other people. He watched him slowly open his locker then he saw a smile creep on his cute face.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I opened my locker and saw a letter. I smiled as I read every word. I held it to my heart then got ready for class. I hope the guy is sweet. Maybe its the new kid Kia. Nah he only likes girls. Boo!

The next day.

Day 2 came by really fast and Kia had to race into the school to put the gift in his crushes locker before he comes in. Kia quickly did his combination and placed the teddy bear holding a heart on the top shelve with 2 tickets. The tickets are for a concert on the beach. The performer is Bts. Kia ran to his locker and everyone came in then Kyungsoo came in and when he opened the gift he screamed.

Kyungsoo.

Omo I hope today goes perfect like yesterday. Hmm maybe the person will ask me out or maybe something. I ran inside and quickly opened my locker. I saw a bag and I snatched it from the top shelf and opened it. There I saw a cute teddy bear. I took it out and there at the bottom was 2 tickets. The note said,

Tomorrow my love is our first date. Hope you love Bts. Better not be more than me though.

Secret Admirer.

I screamed. Like literally screamed my lungs out of pure happiness. I looked up and saw everyone just staring at me. I blushed then ran away with my stuff.

Day 3

I ran to my locker and just patiently waited for him to come in. He was the first one in. I grabbed the roses and tapped on his shoulder. His frown turned upside down.

Kyungsoo hows your morning?”
“Meh. Kind of tired. To excited to sleep.”
“Why?”
“Well first I get to go see Bts. And two I'm hopping to meet my Secret Admirer.”
“Cute. Well whoever he is better feel pretty lucky.”
“Why?”
“They get to see you smile everyday.”
“Awe is my smile really pretty?”
“Yes. So beautiful.”
“Omo thank you. But now I'm kind of sad.”
“Why sweety?”
“Because I didn't even get a hint today about who my mystery person is.”
“Awe you poor thing. Well I was going to put the flowers in your locker but I wanted to give them to you in...”
“YOUR MY SCREAT ADMIRER! OMO I HAVE A Y SECRET ADMIRER! KIA LOVES ME?”

Yes. So will you be mine?”
“Omo omo omo yes. Aigoo my Kia is so cute!”
“Aish stop. Now my love lets go to class.”

He held my hand and occasionally kissed my cheek. That night I took him to the concert. He took me to his place and made me dinner where I also meet his parents. As I walked out I bid him goodbye with a kiss on the lips and I love you came out of my mouth. He gently kissed me again and ever since then we have been together.

Kyungsoo will forever be the love of my life.<3