Movie Dates, T-ara Style - Part 1 -

Triple Date Disasters !

Movie dates are what these 6 derps do, atleast once every month. Actually more like 5 derps, because Hyomin has to convince Qri every time to come along. It's like a ritual to them, almost.

So usually on a certain Friday night, they'd head out.

---

"Yo ! Soyeon unnie ! Boram unnie !" Jiyeon repeatedly pressed their house's doorbell. "Are they even home ?" Jiyeon turned around and asked Eunjung, who was by the front porch.

"Yup. They're definitely home. Besides, that's not how to get someone to open the door. This is how." Eunjung chuckled, holding up a flat rock the size of her palm. "Uhm, Eunjung. . what are you going to do with that ?" Jiyeon looked at her mischievous girlfriend, who was tossing the rock back and forth.

"Watch this." She smirked and suddenly threw the rock at the 2nd floor window. It made a loud clang against the glass, as it collided and dropped back to the front door. Eunjung and Jiyeon looked up to see the lights from the window it hit turn on and the curtains draw back. They saw Soyeon emerge with an angry expression "YAH ! HAM EUNJUNG, YOU IDIOT ! DO YOU WANNA BREAK OUR WINDOWS, AGAIN ??"

"YO ! PARK SOYEON ! GOOD TO SEE YOU, IN THIS FINE EVENING !" Eunjung looked up at Soyeon with a cheerful grin and a friendly hand wave.

"Did you get our text bout going to the movies ??" Jiyeon called up, and saw Soyeon look at her phone and nod. "Yeah, we were bout to go downstairs just now, until THIS IDIOT *points her chin at Eunjung* had to throw this goddamn boulder."

"Sorry ! She won't ever do it, again. RIGHT. . ?" Jiyeon turned around to look at Eunjung with wide eyes, only to be given an apologetic smile.

---

Jiyeon watched the front door open and was enthusiastically greeted by Soyeon's tiny little partner. "Hey, Boram unnie ~" She grinned at the shorty and saw Soyeon make her way outside and close the door. "Soyeon unnie ! How you been ?" Jiyeon patted the girl on her shoulder. Boram tilted her head at the youngest girl "Where's Qri and Hyomin ?"

Jiyeon pointed a finger at their driveway to reveal a familiar black car parked there. They could all see Hyomin and Qri sit on the front seats arguing bout something. "Eh, what're they fighting bout this time ?" Soyeon asked. Eunjung crossed her arms and laughed "They're not fighting, Qri unnie is just cranky from being dragged out and Hyomin is trying to make her feel better."

Soyeon's eyes darted at Eunjung, "YOU ! You stay away from my windows !" Soyeon playfully pushed the girl off the porch's steps.

Boram cutely waved her hands over Soyeon "Hey ! Hey ! No fighting ! Come on, let's get to the car." Boram squeezed Soyeon's hand lightly and gently tugged it, as she walked towards the car.

"You really had to throw the rock." Jiyeon sighed at Eunjung, who only gave her a small peck on the lips as a response.

"Come on, you lovebirds ! In the car !" Hyomin stuck her head out of the driver's window and honked the car horn.

---