Dangerous

Running With A Dangerous Pack

Kayla's POV:  "Your dad's going to have a heart attack when he gets home." A voice said from straight ahead, her voice echoing around the huge empty house. I looked down the long hallway with small statues on either sides of the hallway. A small skinny girl was standing in front of me. She was wearing a baggy hoodie and she had a boyish hair cut and her hair was light brown with slight blonde highlights in her bangs and throughout her hair. I looked around at the slightly messy hair that had trash and cans and a broken vase futher ahead of me. "He's so busy on patrol all the time he won't realize I was the one who did this." I said with a  huge shrug. Skyler just shrugged and rolled her eyes slowly at me. "Your cleaning up." She said before tossing me a huge white plastic trash bag. I mimicked her words once her back was turned towards me. She's supposed to be my best friend but she acts like my mother. I made my way on my hands and knees towards the broken vase that was supposed to be on a wooden table. It's just not me making the mess...Soldiers that are here don't clean up after themselves. I gentle began to pick up the small pieces of glass, struggling not to cut myself as it blended into the spotless white carpet. I jumped as laughter flooded into the hallway from the living room. I glanced up to see the tips of the heads of the soldiers sitting on our long black couch. I winced and shoved the tip of my finger against my lip as the glass cut my tender finger. I finished picking up the pieces before standing straight up. I sighed and looked at Skyler who was standing in front of a soldier. She seemed slightly unamused, her gaze hardened and I could tell she was really mad and annoyed right then.

                  "Aw come on Skyler. You never date." He said in a slight pleading voice. Pimples were alined along his face and he had a horrible buzz cut. Skyler was leaning against the kitchen counter and looked at him, her left eyebrow raised. "Because I find you boys stupid." She said in slight annoyance. All of the soliders seemed to go crazy at his rejection, screaming his name from the couch, the light from the huge flat screen tv dancing across their scared faces. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "They are at it again." She said flatly, flipping her bangs out of her dark  blue eyes. They all keep harrassing us all the time, but we have been calm about it for a long time. Everyone might think it's cool to live with a bunch of soldiers and stuff, but it's not. I looked up as there was the sound of the door opening. A tall man that looked ripped and short black hair stood in front of us. He looked tired, bags underneath his eyes. "Hi Dad!" I said before running straight towards him. He jumped as I collided into his arms. He laughed and looked down at me, my face pressed side ways against his hard chest. "I kept a close eye on her." Skyler said before walking up to him and saluting to him without a expression on her fair face. He laughed, making it echo around us. He smiled, making his eyes look closed and wrinkles formed along his face. "How was it? Did you find any sign of the-" I began looking up at him. I was cut off as there was the loud sound of somebody being thrown against the wooden door. I jumped and squealed, hidding behind my father. He gasped. 

                 "We got him Curneal!" A voice said sounding out of breath, and his voice was followed by a scream afterwards. My dad walked outside quickly, and I stood there rigidly. "Oh god...What if we die?" I whined, looking at Skyler in dismay. Her only reaction was to blow her bangs out her dark blue eyes and look at me with a side glance. "We aren't. He just probably brought home another suspect again." She said before walking past me and going outside. I slowly followed, my body trembling in slight fear. I went wide eyed as the outline of my father walked towards me, he was walking along somebody that was about the same height as him.  The moonlight danced across the short grass, making everything glow in a silver color. It made everything look like it was outlined in a black and white movie. "Step aside girls..." My father huffed, before the person beside him punched him hard in the stomach. I screamed as he hunched over but kept a firm grip on the person. He walked inside, the light flooding over both of them. A boy that looked around my age was handcuffed, his arms stiffly behind his back and my father keeping a firm grip on him. He had short black hair that spiked up slightly, and his arms were alined with tattoos and he had a bloody lip along his lip. They turned the corner sharply and I peaked my head around the white wall and saw our basement door on the ground. Great...He's going to lock himd down there. "Your pathetic Curneal. You really think you can keep me chained up?" The hot boy said with a snicker. I gulped nervously. 

                            I jogged foreword before running towards the direction they both disappeared. The small door to the cellar was open, and the darkness lingered down, the light barely shining down on the stone steps. Great...Do I have to go by myself? I looke down at the empty hole and slowly put one foot on the first cracked step and closed my eyes for a moment. I slowly made my way down staires and felt the warmth of the light fade from my back as I went deeper. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness as I lingered further. There was the loud sound of a scream, making me jump. I went in the direction it was to see my father standing in the middle of the cellar, the area cleared out. The ground was covered in dirt instead of a concreate floor. The cute boy was tied up in a wooden chair, chains wrapped around him. My father was holding a silver gun, before raising it and hitting the boy in the face with the end of the gun. The boys head jerked backwards violently, and he gasped as if the pain surprised him. "Tell me your name, damn it!" My father shouted before throwing the gun on the dirt ground. The end of the gun was covered in bright red blood. The boy turned his head and casually spit the blood on the ground. "I'm not telling you anything. My gang is going to be here soon though." He said, his bright pink lips spreading with a smile. I went wide eyed as the boy looked past my father and at me. "Hello. Will you be a princess and untie me?" He asked, titling his head to the side. I stood there rigidly, not knowing what to think or say. 

                        Skyler's POV: Where are you, Kayla? I clenched my fist as I looked straight down into the never ending darkness that seemed to linger on for a long time. I sighed and took a deep breath, feeling my stiff body protest as I struggled to force it to move foreword. I went wide eyed as the power cut off, leavign me in the dead silence. I heard the voices of the soldiers talking loudly to each other, their voice filled with panic. I looked around and looked at the huge knife that was on the kitchen table in the kitchen. I backed away from the cellar before grabbing it, looking down at my reflection in the blade. I've always had a fear of the darkness. I gasped and my body jolted as I heard the loud scream of a soldier. The group of soldiers was huddled closely together, keeping a firm grip on their huge guns. I hid underneath the kitchen table, squatting down and looking straight at the soldiers that were in the living room. A outline of a person wearing all black raced towards one of the soldiers. The person spun around sharply, before kicking him hard in the stomach. The soldier fell out of the smalll protective circle. The outline of the dark figure of the person stood over him before lunging downward, a huge blade in his or her hand. The soldier made a sick gurgling sound, his hand reaching up towards it's killer. "Freeze!" One of of the soldiers in the circle said shakily. A second later, the wooden door was kicked in and crashed on the ground and the windows in the kitchen and the living room were busted in, making small chunks of clear glass rain down. I gasped loudly.

                    There were about nine people standing there, dressed the same way. I looked like there were wearing black hoodies and jeans as well. "Go find Jay Park." The one that broke in first whispered to the person standing on the left of him. It was deffinately a boy, and judging from their height...I guess they all are boys. The other eight slowly enclosed in on them. The lead boy snickered and looked at the pathetic shoulders that were huddled closely together. The moonlight drifted in the house, casting shadows as it lit up the scenery. "How should we mess with them, Jae Joong?" Another boy snickered, looking at the lead boy. I could make out a small smile across the one named Jae Joong's lips. He pulled out a metal tube object, but as he pushed a certain button, two sharp blades jutted out on either side. He lunged foreword, doing a back flip before landing on one of the soldiers. He raised it before stabbing him hard in the chest. The soldier was dead quickly, his light brown eyes glazing over. "Zico, catch!" Jae Joong shouted before tossing the blade to another boy. I could see his bleach blonde hair under his hood. He was running after a fatter shoulder that was crying uncontroable. He sprinted after him, before kicking off the wall and stabbing it straight through the soldiers neck. I looked around at the dead soldiers around them, puddles of bright red blood staining the once spotless carpet. I went wide eyed as they all began to take off their hoodies, looking around slowly at the destroyed house. "Look." The one named Zico cooed. I went wide eyed.

                     He walked towards me slowly, the sound of glass crunching underneath his black leather boots. I scooted backwards like a startled cat, making my feet slip along the tile floor. They all surrounded me, making me feel panic surge through me. "Takuya, go get her." Jae Joong snapped from above me. There was a loud sigh of annoyance before a cute boy bent over from above the table. He had short dark brown hair and bangs that fell in his dark green eyes. "Come... Here." He grunted as I begin to crawl away from him. We all looked over as there was the loud sound of footsteps from further away. A second later, the hot boy appeared. He was beaten up and bloody, and he held his right arm. "There you are!" Jae Joong blurted out in slight annoyance. Without another word, they all climbed up the side of the wall where the already shattered windows were. The only sound was the soft squeaking of their feet against the wall. They just let me go...I'm surprised they didn't kill me. I shuddered and struggled to force my body to stop trembling from shock and fear. I gasped as reality smacked me in the face. Kayla! Curneal! I crawled out from underneath the kitchen table and jogged towards the cellar. There was no sound. Nothing stirred, and I forced myself to make my way down the concreate steps. I called out softly to only have my own gentle voice bounce back towards me. I looked around in the darkness until a patch of moonlight streamed down further ahead, revealing the clear stretch of space where Curneal chains up his suspects. "Kayla?" 

                          "Skyler...?" A soft reply drifted towards me. I looked around widely and walked into the clear space. I went wide eyed as decapatated soldiers were layed on the bloody ground around me. I slowly stepped over the bodies to find her hidding in the corner of the room. Her knees were tucked up to her chest, and she looked paler then usual. "He got loose, really quick. He even had a blade that had another blade attached to the end... He was like a ninja and in no time, they all were dead." She said before shaking her head, a far away look in her light blue eyes. Her long straight brown hair fell in her face and she began sobbing softly. I looked over to see the Curneal laying futher away from me. He wasn't hurt badly, but his leg had a deep gash along it. He groaned in pain as he rested his trembling hand along it. "Are you girls ok?" He asked calmly. We both nodded slowly and he sighed as he saw his soldiers. "Dad... They got away." Kayla said, her voice filled with disappear. Her dad looked at her and rubbed his head that had a stream of blod trickling down the side. "I know." He said his voice giving away his sadness. "'You two go upstaires, I'll be up there in a little bit." He said demandingly. We both exchanged worried looks but obied.  We both stomped upstaires into the dark and silent house once more. "We need to go after them." She said suddenly once were in the middle of the kitchen. I stopped and looked at her. She was going through the kitchen doors before slamming them in annoyance, grumbling to herself. "Are you freaking insane?" 

                          Kayla's POV: "They'll kill you." Skyler went on as I layed down the guns I found. I knew they usually hide them in one of these kitchen cabnits. "I'm not letting them get away for almost killing my father." I said not looking over my shoulder at her. She was quiet for a long time, and I could feel her worried gaze burning into my back. "Look, I'll be ok. I know your worried, but please...Just let me do this." I said with a sigh. Her only reply was to grudgingly make her way towards me with a handful of bullets. We met eye contact and smiled at each other. I dipped my head greatfully before loading them into the heavy shot guns. I know they are dangerous... And I could possible die. "I won't let your father find out either." She said after a long pause. I glanced over at her,  flipping my bangs out of my eyes. He'd be going crazy if he found out that I actually was going after them. Once I was done, I put them all in my belt loops. "I'll go along to, actually. We'll split up and look around town for them." She said making me feel mored relieved. I gave a curt nod before dashing towards the wide opening of where the door was supposed to be a couple minutes ago. The night air was warm and made me feel all fuzzy and tingle aside. I took deep calming breathes, the warm air soothing my senses. Skyler was already starting to drift off in a different direction then I was, making her a spect smaller and smaller in the distance. I walked through a group of trees that were almost thick as woods, ducking under low hangin branches and snapping twigs that poked me sharply.

                                Up ahead was the busy streets of the city, cars honking loudly and the bright city lights lingering in every direction. I'm still pretty new to the city, and I stood there in a daze for a moment. I turned casually to my left and walked along the gray and cracked worn out side walk. Some shops and stores were dark on the inside, and gaps in between buidlings made me paranoid as I glanced into their dark depths. I shuddered and forced myself to keep walking. Barley any people passed me unlike the chaos filled days. The people that did pass me gave me worried glances as if they didn't like me being out so late by myself. I jumped as I heard the familiar voices of Skyler. "Skyler?" I asked softly, already reaching for my walkie talkie. Her voice was coming from up ahead between two huge and thick red buildings. I stopped in front of the alleway that stretched between them, pearing into the darkness. The barely noticeable moonlight shined down in it. I made my way down it, feeling my feet splash in the dirty puddles. I screamed as somebody shoved me hard against the brick wall. I felt the world spin around me at my painful smack against the hard surface. "I knew we should have killed them." A familiar voice growled. I opened my eyes to see the ten boys standing in front of us. They weren't covered up, their identity right in front of us. The same boy my father had tied up smiled at me. I felt my heart stop in my chest at their intense glares. "Why did you go after us?" He growled, his gaze like fire. They all stared at me intensely, and I gulped. 

                            "B-Because you all killed those people and hurt my father." I said steadily looking at all of them. "She's so adorable..." A boy with spiky bleach blonde hair laughed. The lead boy didn't find me to funny, and he slowly pulled out a black gun. "Are you trying to...Fight us?" He snickered. I went wide eyed as they all went dead serious and slowly enclosed around me. "Leave her alone!" The voice of Skyler said. A boy with dark brown hair and light grey eyes lunged foreword, tackling her on the ground. She wiggled underneath him, but he kept a firm grip on her. "Your going to go tell you daddy, aren't you?" The lead boy said, circling me slowly. I went wide eyed as the edge of the gun came surging towards my face. My head jerked backwards, and my vision went black for a minute. "Why don't we hold her hostage?" A boy with jet black hair and long bangs that covered his left eyes growled. I went wide eyed as he slowly looked over at him. "Yeah. Good thinking Kanon." He smirked. We all were cut off as there was the sound of cop cars and the bright colors of their siren lights. They all exhchanged looks before cussing loudly. I went wide eyed as the lead boy named Jay Park picked me up. "Try to make one move and I'll blow your brains out."  He growled, his dark grey blue eyes burning into mine. Jae Joong picked uo Skyler who wiggled widely in his graps, making him tighten his grasp. Without a warning, he broke out into a run. The cops were already out of the car, the bright light flashing on us from behind. I screamed as the sound of the guns fired. 

                             Jay Park did a perfect flip, keeping a tight grip on me. We avoided the bullets perfectly. He headed towards the traffic filled road were cars honked loudly at each other. He leaped onto a bright red truck before running along it. The other gang memembers were doing the same, some even shooting at the cops. "Can you stop choking me?" He growled, making me loosen my grip on his neck. The cops were running around the cars, shooting at them. I closed my eyes at the sound of them bouncing back from the metal. "Trade off!" He yelled before letting me slide off of the hood of a car. I screamed as I couldn't stop myself from sliding. A second later, another gang memember leaped on the hood. He had dark brown hair and bangs that fell in his eyes. His eyes gleamed with excitment as we hopped from car to car. "Isn't this fun?" He asked excitedly. Jay Park was standing on the hood of a moving car, firing his guns rapidly as he faced the cops. "Hold on." The boy said before doing a back flip and landing on the car directly across from us. A couple minutes later, the officers were already dead. The gang finally regrouped and looked at everyone. "Is anyone hurt?" Jay Park asked, not looking at me or Skyler as if he could care less. "Great, what do we do with them?" A boy wearing a black beanie said, his light gray/ blonde bangs hanging down in his eyes from underneath it. A boy with bleach blonde hair and bangs that covered his left eye frowned at Skyler before dropping her on the ground carelessly. "Were keeping them hostage." He said. 

                              Skyler's POV: They all agreed before looking at me and Kayla. Jay Park shoved Kayla against a brick building, slapping silver handcuffs on her wrist. Jae Joong did the same, making me glare over my shoulder at him. A second later, I raised my leg swiftly and kneed him right in the nuts. He grunted in pain before bending over foreword. "You think that's funny?" Jay Park growled before raising his black gun directly in front of my face. "I'm so scared." I said with a sarcastic laugh. "You should be, we'd mess you up!" The one named Ruka said before holding his hands up and moving around in a boxing stance, pretending to punch me. "Come on." Jae Joong said before keeping a distance away from my legs as she shoved me ahead of him. Wow...Just perfect. They are going to hold us hostage now. I barely listened to them all talk to each other softly, but I felt them glance at us both time to time. We begin to approach a small two story house that looked kind of old, but it seemed big enough for all ten of them. It was hidden behind huge trees, almost blocking out the house. I was forced to walk up the wooden steps that creaked loudly from beneath my feet. Kayla whined a protest as Jay Park shoved her hard, making her almost face plant on the wooden steps. I walked inside to see all of the lights were off. "Are you going to us now? Because.. I have a feelings you guys would." I said flatly. They gasped loudly and objected loudly. "We wouldn't touch something ugly like you two." Jay Park said before turning on the bright yellow light. 

                    Kayla looked slightly hurt, and pain clouded her expression. "I don't know, they are pretty cute." A boy with black hair that swooped across his eyes said with a smug smile. I went wide eyed as he crawled towards me on his hands and knees as I sat cross legged on the ground. "Yeah, we do get lonely around here." The boy with jet black hair that covered one eye cooed. I felt my face flush a bright red color. "Kanon, Jung Kook... Stop annoying them." A boy with flippy blonde hair that swooped across their face said with a glare. I forced a smile, the same as Kayla did. A second later, they all made themselves at home, laying in differant spots at different angles. I listened carefully as they talked to each other, and soon enough I began to know all of their names. "I'm sorry about my gang memembers." Hiroto said before walking towards us. He looked down at us and smiled slowly, and I looked away. I hate all of them...They all are stubborn and mean. "It's ok." Kayla said with a careless shrug. He flipped his silkly blonde bangs and smiled hugely. I looked at Ruka who was looking at us both with puppy dog eyes. He seemed to be getting closer and closer every time we looked away. "What?" I snapped as he was sitting directly beside me. "She yelled at me..." He said, his light green eyes filling with tears. I sighed and looked at Kayla, who glanced over at Tatsuya. He was hugging her tightly with a bright smile. "What are you doing?" She said, not keeping a straight face as she looked over his shoulder at him. "Hugging you because were friends." 

                        "Ew no. Don't touch her, she might have some AIDs or something." Jay Park said from the couch. Everyone laughed before giving him high fives. "I'm a !" She growled, looking over at him sharply. "That can change really quickly if you want it to." Zico cooed, before slowly looking at her with a slight michevious grin. She blushed heavily and held her hands up in surrenduer. Jae Joong went wide eyed as as I looked at his gun that was on the coffee table in the middle of the room. "Don't even think about it." He growled, opening one eye as he looked at me. I blinked at him innocently before looking at Kayla.  She was akwardly looking down at Tatsuya and Ruka that were both hugging her still. Without a warning, I stood up before snatching the gun off the table, after  slipped my arms in front of me. They all leaped to their feet in pure alarm. "Get her!" Max shouted before tackling me. I screamed as I sped towards the ground. I face planted into the soft tan carpet, hardly able to lift up my head. He sat on top of me, looking down at me. "Give me it." He demanded, holding his hand out. He looked really sweet, and as if he didn't want to take it by force at all. "You got to be more force full." Kanon said before pushing him aside. I grunted and stretched my hands above my head so that he'd have to learn foreword to get it. "K-Kayla!" I grunted. She went wide eyed and screamed as she dove for it. Jay Park and Jae Joong both leaped on her as well. She screamed and looked up at them. "You'll never get it..." She growled, glaring at them both.

                        Jae Joong smirked before he began to tickle her sides, making her wiggle around like crazy. "Get off of me you jerk!" I shouted up at him. He smirked and tilted his head to the side. "What are you going to do about it?" He growled before narrowing his light grey eyes at me. I struggled to get loose under neath him, grunting with the effort. "No!" Kayla screamed in dismay, making us all look over. Jay Park smirked at her and glared. "I dare you to reach down there to get the gun." He growled through clenched teeth. Her face turned three shades of red before she lunged foreword and shoved her hands down his pants. He went wide eyed and screamed in pure horror before leaping away from her. She squealed and covered her beat red face, and they both were stunned with silence. "What did she grab?" Zico asked, breaking the silence. Jay Park's face was even red, and he glared at her with his mouth covered. "I-I thought it was the gun." She whined, her face filled with embarrassment. A second later everyone bursted out laughing, gentle shoving Jay Park. "Well, we all better get some sleep." Hiroto said akwardly looking away from everyone. "Who's going on patrol for them? They are going to need it." Jae Joong said before looking at his brother and laughing. "I will!" Ruka said his hand shooting straight up in the air. Everyone all layed down once more, getting relaxed once more. I sighed and layed down on the tan carpet as well. I wonder how this is going to work out, they are still cautious around us. Kayla was already sound asleep, talking softly. 

 

 

                ( I'm sorry if it was a boring chapter guys :3 More action and such will be coming up soon~~ I promise)