Our Angel for Eternity

Eternity (BANGHIM version)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Good job everyone! That's it for today"

All members collapsed as their dance instructor said the words they have been waiting for him to say for the past 6 hours of their practice. One by one slowly, more like dragging their body, took their things as they gulp on their waters and walk towards the door.

All has left except for the two oldest. Yongguk watch as Himchan sits upright in the center of the practice room and looks at it as if trying to remember things and storing them in his mind. 

"Channie are you alright?", he asked. The other turned at him and smiled taking his breath away. Himchan has always that kind of an effect to him. Taking his breath away from every smile, making his heart beat fast from every touch and making him smile from all his laughs. At first he denied it but as the time goes by, Yongguk finally acknowledge his feelings. He's in love with his bandmate/bestfriend. 

"I'm ok Gukkie, just trying to catch my breath. I think I'm getting old haha", Himchan replied laughing as Yongguk help him stand up.

"No your not, if your getting old what about me then?", he joked making the other laugh some more.

When they finally went out the other members are already in the car almost asleep except for the maknae-lines who are already in the dreamland.

Upon arriving at their dorm each went to their rooms to finally take a rest but Yongguk stopped and looked around when he noticed Himchan was not with them. Going back out he went to search for the other. He breath in relief upon seeing Himchan's back in a coffee shop but frowned when he noticed he was not alone. Hiding behind a tree he tries to see the person with Himchan. He gasp in shock when he noticed 2 more people entered the shop and went towards Himchan and when they greeted each other he finally saw who they are. The person who was with Himchan first was Leeteuk thought he's suppose to be in the army,maybe he's on vacation, but how did he know Himchan?. Then the two persons who entered was Kris and Hakyeon, but as far as he remembers Kris is in China with the other EXO members and Hakyeon he's suppose to be busy with their promotions. One question comes in his mind. Why are they here with Himchan?

He snapped out of thoughts when he saw Himchan was being hugged by Leeteuk and seems the latter is crying. He saw Hakyeon joined the hug as well as Kris. He felt something on the pit of his stomach as he watch the scene. No he's not jealous, he's not. As the group walked out the cafe, Yongguk hid himself behind the tree as he tries to listen to them.

"Everything will be ok Himchan", Leeteuk said.

"Are you sure? It's ok?", he heard Himchan asked worriedly his voice hoarse from crying. Why is Himchan worried? 

"Yes, I asked and as you requested they had agreed. Plus Hakyeon,Yifan and me will be here for you", he heards Leeteuk replied.

"Yeah Himchan we will be here for you. Right Yifan?"

"Hakyeon is right, we are here for you and we admire you for your decision"

"So see you soon Channie, we will wait for you"

"See you soon then, wait you mean it already started?", Himchan asked weakly that Yongguk has to strain his ears to hear.

"For me yes", Yifan said.

"As for me in a few days", Hakyeon replied.

"Oh I wish I could be there for you too"

"It's ok we will see each other soon"

"I'll watch over you guys. Now Himchan I think it's time for you to go", Leeteuk said.

"Alright hyung, see you soon",

"See you Himchan", the trio said and Yongguk watched as Himchan walked towards their dorm, he looked around for the other three but they are nowhere to be found, it seems like they vanished into thin air. He shook his head trying to decipher what happened before going back in the dorm. He wanted to confront Himchan but he found the other was already knocked out on his bed when he arrived.

 

As days passed Yongguk forgot about the incident. The group is now preparing for their continental tour. So each members are nervous and excited for the concert. But practice makes everyone cranky especially when they are really tired especially in the midst of trying to perfect their moves from their latest song. Sometime during the practice break, Yongguk sees Himchan kept trying to interact and play with the other members but they only pushed him off and snapping at him in annoyance. Why can't Himchan see they are tired, he thought. He was to immersed in thought he did not notice the sad look Himchan is giving them.

"Good job everyone! That's it for today", their hyung said. They bowed to him before finally collapsing in the ground due to exhaustion. But only one kept standing looking at s with a sad smile before getting some water for each one of them.

They all left the practice room to go home and get some rest.

"Guys can we have a picnic before the tour?', Himchan asked when everyone was on the van.

"Are you insane hyung? We don't have time for that", Youngjae exclaimed.

"Yeah hyung, we have a lot to do before the tour so we don't have time for a picnic", Daehyun replied and Himchan looked at Yongguk.

"Sorry Channie, they are right. Why do you suddenly want to do that anyway".

"Oh nothing I just thought of it", Himchan mumbling his head hung low.

"Hyung if you want me and Jongup hyung can go with you", Junhong whispered. Himchan looked at the maknae line and smiled at them.

"If you want to and if it's ok with you", Himchan whispered back smiling.

"Of course hyung, you are always there for us so why not"

"Yeah hyung it's time we can return you some favor. Plus I get to eat your delicious foods", Junhong replied and the three giggled but stopped when Daehyun told them to shut up.

 

As their concert draws near the members are more tensed and always seems to fight over small things, which has never happened before. Yongguk tried to calm everyone as much as he can and he tries to keep Himchan away from the other members especially to Daehyun and Youngjae since it seems he is always the reason of them getting angry. But one day during practice his patience finally snapped. He love Himchan, which the latter don't know, but sometimes he can be too much especially during these past few weeks. Asking them to hang-out together as a group when he can clearly see that everyone is tired.

"Himchan please stop", Yongguk said after pulling the other outside to talk.

"What do you mean Bbang?", Himchan asked in confusion. Yongguk thinks he's cute at that moment but he still needs to make Himchan realize his mistakes.

"Can't you see everyone is tired? Please stop asking them to hang-out. We could all do that aftert the tour", Yongguk said as mildly as possible.

"But I can't wait for end of the tour?", Himchan protested.

"What do you mean? Is doing all those things more important to you than our concert?", Yongguk asked trying to hold his anger which is slowly rising. Why is he so admant for all of the members to go out together?

"Of course the concert is important but for me it's important to be with you guys too"

"NO HIMCHAN AND I MEAN IT! Wait after the concert and that's final", Yongguk finally said before leaving the other alone.

 

The group practiced hard that night. Himchan kept quiet the whole time and kept his distance. Yongguk can't help but feel bad for shouting at the other earlier. After the practice everyone was glad to leave and get some rest but Himchan chose to stay.

It was already been 2 hours since they came back to the dorm but Himchan was still not in sight. The members are slowly getting worried where could the visual be.

"Hyung can we look for Himchan hyung?", Junhong asked worriedly.

"Can we hyung? Himchan hyung has been lonely and sad lately. I'm getting worried.", Jongup said as he fidgets on his shirt.

Jongup's statement startled everyone.

"What do you mean lonely?"

"Sad?"

"Well if you haven't noticed hyung is always asking for us to hang-out like we used to but everyone just ignores him or get mad at him", Junhong replied which made both Daehyun and Youngjae bow shamefully.

"Hyung said that we would never know what happens in our life so we must make the most of it with the ones we love", Jongup spoke sadly.

Yongguk felt his heart was pierced as he listen to the maknaes. Did Himchan really felt that way? What kind of a friend am I not to notice it?

As the members thought of what they did the more guilt and shameful they felt.

"Come let's go find Himchan hyung", Youngjae said with determination.

"And maybe we could ask manager hyung to let us have a break tomorrow", Daehyun said making the others sm

Please log in to read the full chapter