Final

They don't know about us

Hoseok and you have been dating for 5 years now, you've been together before he  debuted and he managed to hide your relationship from other people not because he is embarrassed to tell them, but, he don't want you to get chased by his fans.

It was never easy dating an idol especially when you live far away from his country. Yes, you don't live in Korea it just happened that you bumped into him one summer night when you visited Korea.

Both of you call each other when you have time. You were too  busy on your college, while he's busy promoting their songs. Hoseok and you often make a video call when they have rest day, he would just spend his whole day talking to you through internet.

"Y/n-ah~" Hoseok said on the cam

"yes?" you answered with a smile

"I love you" he said.

"I  love you too" you giggled and yawned.

"Are you sleepy already?" he asked

"No. I'm not as long as you talk to me I'm not going to fall asleep" you answered

"Hmm... Sorry for keeping you up all night." he frowned.  Mentally cursing the difference of the time zone from  Korea to your country.

"You don't need to be sorry Hoseok. I love keeping  up all night just to chat or video call with you"

He smiled at your words.

"Well you have to sleep now. I bet it's already late or it's already morning there"  He said

You nodded "Good night Hoseok, I love you"

"Sleep well baby. I love you too" he said and you turned off  your laptop and sleep.

Months have passed and your relationship  with Hoseok is getting stronger than before.

3 days before your 6th year anniversary, he hadn 't contacted you. He didn't even answered your calls an d messages, you're already getting worried.

What if he found someone?

What if he's tired of me?

Those questions swirled around your head  but  you shook it off and went to your school.

Saturday, it was already your annniversary but Hoseok didn't even called or texted you. You spent your morning crying in your bed. On the afternoon, your mother called you to go to the mall with her and you agreed to distract yourself from Hoseok. You shopped new clothes and had a make-over with your mom. While you're on your way home, you can see your mom's cheeky smile, you wanted to ask why  but  you just shrugged it off and your mind wandered on Hoseok again. You sighed.

"Is there a problem, honey?" your mom asked

"Hoseok....." you answered

"what about him?"

"He still hadn't contacted me on these past three  days and it's our anniversary today" you said and prevented your tears to fall.

"maybe, he's planning something...." your  mom answered

When you arrived at your house, you are feeling something unusual. Your mom opened  the door and both of  you went inside. She told you to go to the garden and you asked  her why. She said that she wanted you to have some time to think but that cheeky smile of hers made you look at her suspiciously, but you headed your way out to your garden anyways.

When you opened the door, you saw a big screen flashing your pictures with Hoseok that you took when you two are spending time in Korea. You're smiling there like an idiot and looked around  hoping to see him.  But you didn't instead a music started playing....

 

Just for one day, if only you and I could be together.
Just for one day, if only you and I could hold hands.
Just for one day, if only you and I could be together.
Just for one day (one day)
If only you and I could be together.
(do it, do it, do it) Just for one day I wish to be with you, with you
(do it, do it, do it) You and I will be having a party, party
(do it, do it, do it) Just for one day I wish to be with you, with you
(do it, do it, do it) You and I will be having a party, party

"Hoseok" you mumbled  and covered your mouth to prevent sobbing.  HE is there, singing for you, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy anniversary baby" he said with a smile as he gave you the flower and pulled you into a hug. You buried   your face into his chest and cried.

"Why are you crying? Don't you like it? Oh  my  god. I'm sorry."  he said and wiped your tears.

You chuckled.

"Of couse I liked it, you idiot. I just .. I just thought you already forgot..  I thought that you already found another" 

He smiled at you.

"I wouldn't find another girl except you y/n. You're perfect. I want to tell the whole world that you're mine." he said and looked at your eyes lovingly

"It's alright Hoseok as long as we're together AND you would not find another girl beside me" you said and smiled at him.

"Do you want to tell them already? Cause I already want to" he said

"No. I don't want to be famous and gain hate all over the world"  you joked and you both laughed

"They don't know about everything that we do. They don't know about our I love you's.  They don't know about how we stay up all night just to talk to each other. And I won't let anyone know our secrets." you added and pecked his lips.  Hoseok chuckled at your words and action.

"Yes. Let them be. If they knew, they might just get jealous." He joked and you giggled. He pulled you into a sweet, passionate kiss and  both of you enjoyed the rest of your day with each others company. Snuggling and cuddling on your bed. You wondered how he got a free time to go to your country but  you didn't mind as long as he's with you.