200% sure!

Give love [english version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MINZY POV

 

"Woah!" unconsciously I clapped my hands excitedly while watching the soccer competition. Ah, to be honest I've been watching the player with dark brown hair, chinese looks and number 7 on his back, not the competition. The whistle sounded indicate the competition was over. The player that I've been watching run to his friends and wiped his sweat off, he surrounded by bunch of girls who trying to caught his attention.

"Aish, why he has to be that famous? And why the hell those girl dared to touchy touchy mr-x!?" I mumbled under my breathe while observed a girl who wiped his sweat of with her hand.

I've been uhuk-stalking-uhuk him everyday since last month and sadly didn't even know his name, thats why I called him mr-x. If you wondering why I even stalked him, uhm actually I like him, a lot. I'm too scared act aggresive like those girl to get his attention and show how much i like him. So I'll just watching every move of him from afar.

A sigh come out from my mout while I lean my body on the tree behind me. "Hei boo, look at that girl! On the break time she'll climbed the three and sat on one of the branch. How freak is she!" shouted Krystal -the popular yet annoying girl from drama club- to her friend who called boo, pointing directly at me with her oh-so-famous annoying face. Huh? What the hell wrong with climbed the tree and did she has to embarrassing me in front of everyone by shouting? How y.

Ah, focus Minzy focus on your bautiful target! Where is he? I thought while looking for him and gotcha! here is he, joked around his friend. Oh, how handsome even when he covered in sweat. Hei-wait! Don't say that he looking directly at me. OMG, what should I do right now? My face blushed hard right now.

Slowly I climbed off of the tree and running as fast I can towards the toilet. Dipping my head into cold water maybe sounded great, to lessen the red on my face. Yeah, maybe I need a bit cold warer, or maybe a lot.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally its time to go home, one of my best time in my life. I'll take the same bus with my mr-x. At first I ride bycicle to go and back from school, but because I saw mr-x go home by bus I do the same too. It reminded me on one day when my bycicle's tire punctured. At first I thought that I would die because I have to go home by walk, my house from school is about 4 km however, but there's one of my sunbae that offered me ride to go home. I fell in love for the first time in my life. Since that, I fell in love with that sunbae, someone who I even didn't know his name.

I sat on my usual seat. That afternoon, the bus seemed crowded, there's only a few empty seat. I become worried mr-x will take another bus because of this. When Im about to stand, someone sit beside and guess who? Yep, my one and only mr-x!

Im staring at him secretly. His dark brown hair looks messy, headphone on his ear and his eyes closed. I looked at how beautiful yet handsome of his face. How beautiful his yes, nose and lips. He's really good looking, as if I'm drooling over him.

"hi?" he waved his hand in front of my face. I get caught staring at his face, since when he opened his eyes? Aish, my face must be looks silly.

"oh ah h-hi!" I bit my lower lips nervously.

"just curious. why you staring at me? is there any lesftover pasta on my face?" he wiped the corner of his lips, on my opinion his act make him looks so damn ier.

 

"eh, there's no, sunbaenim!" replied me too fast, damn you my nervousness.

He chuckled, "sunbaenim ? why so formal. my name is Xi Luhan, shortly Luhan."

gotcha!

His name, I got it

"mh, Luhan-ssi? Luhan-sunbae then?"

"Whatever what you want to call me. hm, your face looks familiar."

OMG, I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter