S2 Chapter 4: Overseas trip with Eunji

THE ACEPINK STORY-SEASON 2: FAMILY WOES

The comeback was a huge success. Although it's been a long time in this industry, our fans are loyal and had been sticking with us throughout our whole career.

It's 8am in the morning and Eunji and I crawled out of the bed quietly. I promise to go on an overseas trip with Eunji after our comeback and i'm fulfilling that now.

Eunji got ready her bag and I got mine too. We head to the garage and i got my sports car and drove to the airport.

Eunji cling ontom y arms and lean on my shoulder. I've never seen her so excited for a long time already. I put my hand on her thigh and she kissed me affectionately.

"Eunji ah, it' has really been a long time... Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know, i just want to spend time with you~"

"Aww you cutie~ let's decide on the plane."

We got to the airport and i met our personal pilot. We head to the private docks and we board on our jet after clearing the custom.

The stewardess served breakfast and we ate heartily while surfing the internet for places to go. I've booked us a deluxe room at The Atlantis at Palm Islands and we decided to see what we could do there.

There's diving, water park, aquarium, and a dolphin bay. I guess we can spend our day at the water park since Eunji likes physical activities.

"Baby, should we go to the water park? I know you like theme parks a lot and this looks really fun."

"Arasso~ anything will be fine. I just want my private time with you~"

I kissed her and fed her a piece of toast. We pulled the seat out and lay it down and spend the rest of the time sleeping.

We soon arrive at Dubai and we rented a car and drove to Palm Island. It's a really luxurious island full of rich people and it looks amazing.

I parked my car at the car park and we head to the reception to check into our hotel room. The bellboy helped us with our luggages and we head up to the room.

We entered the room and it was magnificent. We got a good full view of the Island and we could see the water park behind the hotel. The bathroom have a jacuzzi for two and a private sauna room. The bed is a king size bed with a velvet red couch in front of it to sit on to watch the TV.

"Baby, this is beautiful... I would just stay here and not go anywhere."

"Noona don't forget, we can stay here the whole night~ to ourselves~ maybe even a brother or sister for Chang Sung and Chan Mi."

"You naughty boy~ there's too many kids in the house already. It's time to stop."

"We can still have our personal time tonight, no matter what happens~"

I hugged her slim waist and snuggled into her long silky hair. After a few minutes of making out, we changed our clothes and head out for lunch. 

At the lobby, i met Jackie Chan who also came for a holiday. I've got to know him a few years back after collaborating with JJCC.

"Hyung-nim!!! Long time no see!!!"

"Aigoo~ my DF ah!!! Who is this lady here?"

"She's my wife, Jung Eunji from APink!!! Hyung, your korean improved a lot!!!"

"Jung Eunji-imnida, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Thanks for the compliment, see you around!"

He then left for his room. We took the elevator down to the hotel restaurant and ordered randomly since we don't really eat other stuff other than korean food.

I've got to say that the food is pretty good but i still prefer roadside Ttokbokki than anything. I'm sure Eunji can agree with me.

After the sumptuous meal, Eunji and I head up to the room to change into our swimwear. Eunji wore the black bikini and it brought our her curves. Even after being a mother of two, Eunji's still looking great and is perfect.

I held her hand and we both head down to the water park. We paid for the entrance fee and head to look at the map to see which ride we should play first.

"Jagiya, which one do you want to play?"

"Let's play this one!!! It looks so cool!!!"

She pointed to a ride briefly and before i could even react, she dragged me along and pulled me to the ride.

We waited in line and soon it was our turn. Eunji got into the left capsule and i got into the right. The capsule closed down on me and the count down started.

"3...2...-"

The floor below me opened and i was shocked to death. I fell straight down and water was gushing by my ears. I screamed for my life as i tried my best not to struggle and stay still on the water.

I felt light weight as i went spinning 360 and i was thrown out of the tube straight into a 1.5 metre deep pool. The lifeguard came and help me up.

I stood up and was kind of dizzy. Eunji was standing in front of me, smiling.

"Baby that was awesome!!! Let's play another ride!!!"

"I almost died!!!"

The lifeguard gestured for us to leave the pool and we got out of the water. Before i could even recover, Eunji pulled me along to another ride.

"Come on aegi ah!!! Palli wa!!!"

She ran up the stairs as i carried a huge 2 seater float alone up 6 flight of stairs. We reach the top and i was dead tired, panting.

"Eunji ah.... Why... Didnt you... Wa- WOAH!"

I saw the height we were at and let out a small yelp. Eunji was smiling at me. A caucasian looked at me and giggled.

"."

I guess i looked quite mad and Eunji was pulling me back. I calm myself down and decided not to mess with that guy. I looked back at my baby.

"You sure you can handle this?"

"I should be the one asking you aegi ah~"

I her cheeks and smiled at her. I can handle anything for her, even the world.

It's our turn and we got into the float. Eunji sat back facing the fall and i faced the fall. When the lifeguard pushed us off, i guess i took the bad seat.

The float went sliding down 6 floors height of a slide and i was facing the fall. I couldn't even blink and was staring blankly at the  Eunji while screaming.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

The ride went travelling up 3 floors high and back down again. After going back and forth, if finally came to a stop.

The lifeguard got us out of the float and with my legs trembling, i carried the float off and place it by the side. I kneeled on the floor and my legs are trembling.

"Baby are you ok? Mianhae~"

"It's alright baby... Just need rest...."

After we were done, i went to get us ice cream and we sat on the bench eating our ice cream. Eunji looked so happy eating her strawberry mousse ice cream.

"Ji ah~ there's some ice cream by the side, let me clear that for you~"

I the ice cream on her cheek and gave her a sweet peck. She blushed and hit my chest.

"You dirty boy~"

After eating ice cream, we went to play a few more rides before heading to the toilet to bathe. After bathing, we changed into matching singlets and head out of the theme park.

"Eunji ah, do you have something decent to wear? Like a gown or something?"

"No, why?"

"Dammit, let's. Go and buy you one. I'm bringing you to a special restaurant tonight."

We head to the streets and there were many luxury brands. We walked into one of them and i chose a dress for her.

"Eunji, this looks nice on you."

"Aegi ah, this cost 4k. This is not how you're suppose to spend money."

"It's alright, go and try this on."

She went to try it on and she looks beautiful. She changed back into the singlet and i bought the gown for her.

We went back to the hotel and got changed. I put on my suit and a little make up and waited by the bed. As usual, girls take longer time to put on their make up.

I connected my phone to the TV and skyped home. Naeun answered the call while carrying Woo Mi. The kid is about to fall asleep.

"Eunnie ah~ Where are the girls? What time is it there? How's your day?"

"The girls are all preparing to sleep. It's 11.30. I had a great day taking care of the kids, Byul Hae got first in her drawing competition! Where's Unnie?"

"Wah!!! My Cutie Byul is so smart!!! Aish as usual, the girl is alway slow. She's putting on her make up."

"YAH!"

"Alright then. See you tomorrow baby~ i still got to accompany the kids till they sleep. Nights~"

"Nights~"

Eunji was done with her make up and we head down to the restaurant that i've booked a place at. It's a high end restaurant and many celebrities were there. 

The waiter guide us to our seat and it was a window view over looking the whole of Palm Island. The food is served and we ate the meal heartily.

While taking the dessert, i clapped my hands and the waiter brought a large box and place it on the table.

"Aegi ah, what is this?"

"Happy birthday Eunji ah. You thought i forgot about it didn't you?"

She blushed and opened the box. In it was a limited emition 3 carat diamond necklace that i got customised just for her. Dae Bin designed it.

"Aegi ah..."

"Let me put it on for you."

I picked up the necklace and put it gently across her neck. It looks so beautiful on her.

"Thank you baby...."

"Nope, no crying. It's your birthday."

I called for a bottle of red wine and the waiter pour it for us. I Eunji's hair and she smiled at me.

"Baby, you look beautiful tonight."

We drank quite a lot and Eunji's a little drunk. She stumbled as she tried to stood up. I paid for the bill and helped Eunji. I helped her all the way back to the hotel.

"Aegi ah... Thanks for the night...."

"The night? It has only just begun."