THE NEWS

Moonlight

THE NEWS

I love you, Angel.

I smile bitterly as the message appears. I just don’t know how to do or what should I do. I got news for him. Too bad, it a bad news. I clench the phone tightly as I let out a deep sigh.

“You just can do it!” I gasp as I heard the voice. I turn around and found that my best friend is smiling at me with his hand folded together.

“You just can do it, whatever you are thinking… You just can do it.” He makes his was close to me. I bow at him.

“Thank you for the courage, Kyungsoo.” I turn facing the fence of the rooftop again. “I bet that you are here and yeah! I guess it right.” Kyungsoo smiles, shows his heart-shaped lips.

“Sup? You had a fight with Baekhyun?” He asks as he looks at me. “No…Just,” I sigh. “Never mind...”

“Okay, fine then.” He turns, lending his back against the glass fence. “I had one question to ask you.” I turn facing his side. “What?” He closes his eyes, relaxing his mind.

“Where was Baekhyun last night when Show Champion end?” My heart keeps pounding. I don’t know why but, I feel extremely nervous. “I don’t know but one thing that I’m sure he not in our van when we are heading back here…” Kyungsoo answers.

“That’s weird, he not even in our van too…” Of course not, since in our van full with clothes. “Ah-ha! I remember!” Kyungsoo eyes shoot open. I jolt a bit with his shocking action.

“He said he with Tae-” Kyungsoo suddenly stops when he looks at me. “Min! Yeah, Taemin’s Shinee.” He chuckles awkwardly. “Really?” I frown. “Yeah, along with Kai.” He smiles. “Oh…” I nods but, something fishy.

“I got to go!” He walks for a step then pause. “I mean, WE should go… Come.” He pulls my hand. Yeah, WE. I’m a stylish at SMEnt. The reason why I befriend with Kyungsoo, stuck in a relationship with Baekhyun because, I’m EXO’s stylish, and I’m here replacing my sister. I’m the youngest staff in SM. Born in July, 17th, 1992.

 


 

“Good job everyone!” End another music show. I’m was about to wrap up the wardrobe when my hand being pull and the last thing I know, I’m inside the rest room in a blink of second.

“Why you didn’t reply my message?” That voice of him. My heart melts even just by hearing his voice. “Do I need to?” I frown at him. “You know right, that I love you too…” I mess his hair.

“Could it be, something bothering you?” He gives me a sharp stare. “Look, Baekhyun. I’m working now… And so you too, so, can we just meet tonight?” I insert my hand inside my denims pocket.

“Okay, but, I want to tell you something…” He pins me against the wall and trap me between his hands. I chuckle and look at him. “What?”

“I love you and there is no one like you…” He smirks and lends a kiss on my lips. I wrap my arm around his neck, pulling him closer and kiss him deeper.

Path away, we both are panting. “I miss you…” He whispers softly in my ear, sending a wave all over my body. “I miss you too.” I peck his kissable lips.

“You are mine and I am yours, okay?” He states. “I know, now let’s go before we were caught.” I try to escape from his hand-cage but, he pin me back at the wall. “What? We got to go, right?” he stares straight inside my eyes. His eyes sparkle and he makes me stunned.

“You just can’t leave me no matter what, okay?” His voice sounds like pleading. I caught something in his tone and eyes. “Hey, could it be something wrong?” I ask him. He avoids my gaze and free his hands down.

He just remind silent and peep through the door. “I think you should go first. Since no one is here.” He peck a goodbye bid and push me gently out from the room.

My mind fills with questions marks. ‘Is he hiding something from me? Why he just pushes me out? Could it be he already knew about the issue?’ All of it flies when I heard the senior staff gossiping on my way back to the wardrobe.

“It’s true and confirmed! I also saw both of them together last night.” One of the voices catches my ear. “Seriously? I just can’t believe it that Taeyeon will really date with Baekhyun…”

My heart shatters into pieces.

“Oh, about last night, I saw them kiss in the car.” One more time, I feel like my heart being stabbed for a numerous times.

“He said he with Tae-”

“Min! Yeah, Taemin’s Shinee.”

“I love you and there is no one like you…”

“You just can’t leave me no matter what, okay?”

“I just can’t believe it that Taeyeon will really date with Baekhyun…”

“…I saw them kiss in the car.”

My head spin and my vision become slightly blur. I’m about to collapse but I strengthen myself and try to gain a few courageous word to help me stay strong.

I love you, Angel.

My slammed on the couch. I stare coldly on the ground. “Noona, are you okay?” Sehun appears. “I’m fine just, a little bit dizzy.” I smile slightly at him and stand up. “Let me help you…” He holds my shoulder.

“Hyung! Ann noona, ill…” He calls his manager. “Really? Come, let go to the van.” Manager Lee takes over Sehun. “No, I’m fine… God, I’m so lucky that you guys care about me.” I try to create a mood since I don’t want to being bother by the gossip yet. I’m not strong enough.

“Sehun, didn’t you said that you want to take your belonging just now?” He shushes Sehun away and that just a great thing. I need to make sure about the dating issue. “Yeah, I will be at the van soon, hyung and noona go on.” He said then he gone.

“What’s wrong? Could it be because of the letter?” He asks me while walking with me to the van. “You heard?” I ask when he talked about my issue.

“I did.” He mumbles low. “Yeah, it kinda bothering me but, can I ask you something?” I look at him. “Sure.”

“Taeyeon is really dating with Baekhyun?” He just sighs. “Yep, and it’s confirmed.” He smiles slightly and I just mumble ‘O’ since he also said that it was confirmed. My heart keeps arching. “Stay strong, okay?” He states out of blue.

“Huh?” I was shocked. I thought that only Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and me who know about my relationship with Baekhyun. “Be strong about the letter…” He gives me a courage smile. “O-oh… Thank you, senior.” I smile back. 

 


 

I dry my hair with the towel and the phone beeping, he texted me.

Meet me at the usual place.

Love, Baekhyun.

 

I sigh deeply. I get dress up as simple that I could and drive to the place that he means.

 


 

Here I am, in front our secret meeting place. I walk inside with a sore heart. There, he is standing with a big smile on his lips. “Babe…” He walks to me and give me his warm embrace. I can’t bear it anymore. Tears fall on my cheeks. I didn’t hug him back until he break the hug.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He wipes my tears. “I’m sorry but, we can’t be together…” I said without looking at him. “What?” He stunned.

“Mr. Lee had found a replacer for me… I’m going to Paris. My sister wants me to continue study.” I speak up the whole in just one breath. I just don’t want to stay with him longer or I can’t leave him or forget him.

“What? It’s a lie, right? Tell me it’s a lie…” Yeah, he was right. Some of it’s are lies. “Yeah, lies. Just like what you told me this evening.” I push him away from me.

“What do you mean?” He frowns. “’I love you and there is no one like you…’ Pft, then how about Taeyeon?” I blurt.

Just like how I guess, he reacts just like how he changes the topic in the restroom earlier. “So, it was true… I thought staffs just want to create publicity since SNSD will make their comeback soon.” I click tongue.

He reminds silent with his head lower down. “But, of course it was real news since you even kiss with her last night.” Tears stream down without I realize it. “Thanks to Lee Soo Man because he give me the resignation letter… I won’t bear the pain or even suffer since I’m leaving…” I wipe the tears roughly.

“Resignation letter?” He holds a grip on my shoulders. “Yeah, at the same time, my sister wants me to study at Paris since she knew that we both are having a relationship… Soon, the news appears. Why? Because Soo Man knew that we are not meant together…” I look down.

“No, I love you… Really, I sincerely love you… You are the only one for me. My only Angel in my life…” He caresses my hair softly.

“Yeah, whatever…” I said sarcastically. “Look, Taeyeon and I was a mistake… It just a misunderstood.” He pulls me into a hug.

“Stop with the drama… I just realize that both of you had playing-love since SMTown in Beijing. I’m such a fool…” He broke the hug. “N-no, that-” He sighs.

“I’m sorry…” He looks down. I know, he is going to cry, I knew him so well enough to even notice his changes feeling in mood by just listening to his voice, tone and the look in his eyes.

The thunders are banging out from the house. “I think, it better if you go now, Angel Kim…” He sobs between his words. “Your wing will get wet if you still here…” Once again, the thunders bang. Filling the emptiness of the room.

I walk close to him and whisper, “Loving you was a mistake… I admit it. But still, thank you for everything…” I planted a soft kiss on his lips. For the last time, he reply the kiss. Our lips, tongue and body, move along for the last time.

Both of us drop the same hot tears on each other cheeks. It’s a signal for me to go. We both path away and no one want to make an eye contact. It the best for his career and the best for my life. We don’t need to say goodbye since it would be even more painful.

So, I just walk out from the house along with the dark, cold and bitter night.