Me, my self

Me, my self
Please log in to read the full chapter

Me, Leaving you

Wish I can see you now, feel your touch, feel your breath, hear your voice.

Wish that all our arguments never happened.

Wish all the good times we had never end.

Wish you will be by my side forever just like you’ve promised me.

Wish I could be a better person for you just like I’ve promised to you and to my own self.

Wish my ego not as big as this whole universe and my pride is not as high as the everest.

Wish I could make and see you smile and only smile for me.

Wish I would never made a stupid conclusion and we never fought because of that.

Wish for every good things that I hope I can share with you.

Wish you would want to give the nth chances for us to reconcile.

But I know you were tired of me, of my habits to always argue about anything anytime I feel like I  want to fight with you, of my hardcore PMS-ing moments, of my selfishness, of my silly stupid reasons every times I want you to agree with me, tired to deal with my hard head, tired to wait for me to fulfill my promises to change, to fix my behavior.

I am sorry, I regret all the bad things I did to you, instead of give the best I always give you the worst.

Deep inside my heart I always love you, always will always do.

This is the best I could give to you, my last gift, me, out of your life.

I will go,  I hope you will find your happi

Please log in to read the full chapter