Note

Love Note

Hi there. 
Well, if you're reading this then I must be dead or in my room calling myself an idiot and banging my head against the wall.
There are a lot of things I've been wanting to tell you but it's hard for me to express these feelings towards you.As you know I'm not the best with words. I discovered that I had confessed to you multiple times already. You just don't know it. 
I know when you're watching a performance (at least I hope you watch them) and I always say something like "I love you" or "Oppa is yours"
The girls scream, cheer, and cry and sometimes I feel bad because I'm not speaking to them at all. I'm speaking to you. 
I love you.
I'm yours.
I always have to hold myself back from saying your name because I don't want people to give you hate and honestly I don't think it's anyone's business who I say these things to. Except for you of course.
In this notebook are the very words I always wanted to say to you since we met 4 years ago. 
I'm terrible at writing, but you already knew that, so I found a better way to let you know how I feel. 
I've written these letters with you and only you in mind since that very first day. Knowing perfectly well that I would probably stutter and cringe if I even tried to say these things to you in person.

Always keep this in mind when you read them: It's not that I don't to say these words to you it's just that I can't. I'm weak, remember?

Love,
Myungsoo