Final.

What we feel.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Baekhyun's POV)

So our relationship is revealed. We knew the consequences for this, but now we actually have to face them. I heaved a sigh and grabbed my jacket.

I need fresh air.

I decided to take a walk. I wore a jacket, a cap, and a mask so that no one would notice me. I looked around to see if there were any sasaengs outside. When I was sure that there were none, I walked out. I just walked, not knowing where I would go. I was deep in thought when I heard someone crying. I looked around to find who it was and I saw a girl sitting on the pavement hugging her knees. I wondered why she was crying. I got curious but I couldn't talk to her. She would have noticed me. But I was in disguise and I could change my voice. I gathered all my strength and walked towards her. I sat beside her without looking at her. I could see in my peripheral vision that she looked at me. She wiped away her tears and cleared .

"What?" she asked coldly.

"Why are you crying on this dark pavement? Do you know that it is almost midnight and it is dangerous to be out so late alone?" i said, changing my voice to sound deep.

"I don't care." she said. I sighed because of her stubbornness.

"A girl like you shouldn't cry." I tried to make her feel better.

"Stop doing fan-service." she said coldly and my eyes widened.

Did she figure out that it was me.. Baekhyun?

"I-i'm not! I'm just trying to make you feel better. And besides, I'm not an idol to do fanservice." I lied. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"No one can make me feel better." she said. My eyebrows furrowed and I once again asked her what the problem was.

"I found out that this guy is already dating a girl." I froze on the spot. D-dating?

"I did everything for him, but at the end, all I got was pain." she stared at her shoes.

"I'm not mad. It is his life anyway. He can do whatever he wants to. But I can't help it. My heart is aching." a tear escaped from her eye.

"W-who's that guy anyway?" I asked nervously.

"A school-mate of mine." she answered. I sighed in relief. I thought it was me.

"I'm in pain and only God knows how much I hurt. Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter