Chapter 1

Gaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CHAPTER ONE: *It can all change*   

 

 

 

“people are sometimes born with everything”

 

 

Eunhyuk'S POV 

I want to be born again more than anything..The fact that I was born in such pitiful life..it kills me.."Eunhyuk!"A yell called out my name."Eunhyuk!"The same voice called out for me."Eunhyuk,are you even listening?!"The same voice yelled.This time I reacted."Huh?"I said.A sharp pain struck my right cheek from his right hand."What the hell are you doing?Didn't I tell you to buy me banana milk?How hard is it to get something so simple right?!"He said.I blocked my face with my right arm as he stepped on my arm.Soon he start to kick my arm.It's pretty obvious I am a victim of bullying."Since you made a mistake,I need to punish you so you won't do it again."He said.I stared at him from the little opening I have from my arm blocking my face."Huh?"I said weakly barely above a whisper.He open his milk carton then pour it all over me.Seventeen years I been living this life,since the begininng my life was completely messed up.What did I do to deserve this kind of life?Would my life ever change for the best?Maybe if I focused right...but somehow my life changed when I met him.

"My name is Cho Kyuhyun."He said.He gave a blank look,as if he wasn't interested in anything."I hope we will get along."He said.He bowed in a ninety degree angle.Everyone clapped including me."That's it for introduction."The teacher said with a low ever so lazy voice.Kyuhyun sat next to my desk.I started to analyze everything about him.I'm so jealous,he is in a different league than I am.His eyes are more perfect than mine.His skin seems more smooth and soft than mine. He has less achne,no,he has none compare to mine."Hmm what is it?"Kyuhyun said in a soft,gentle tone.Our eyes met for a breif second until I avert my eyes."No..Nothing at all."I said quickly.My face turn bright red since how can you explain that you were staring at guy and comparing him to yourself?"Were you trying to burn a hole in my head?"Kyuhyun teased me,as a small chuckle came out of us mouth.I bit my lip and got up from my desk."I'm sorry!!!I'll talk to you later."I said.I open the door and dashed off,hearing the teacher yelled out my name but I didn't care.I couldn't stomach being near him.Within a few days,he became popular among the school.Annoying..that was the first thing that pop into my mind.How can he be so great at almost everything?Math,English,science and even sports.Things I always want to be good at but are normal for him."Kyuhyun,the teacher is looking for you."Donghae said.Kyuhyun turned to look at him with a such lovely smile."Alright.I'll go there then."Kyuhyun replied.My eyes widen from the sight of Donghae,one of the most popular and handsomest boy talking to him."Wait hyung,you got something on your head."Kyuhyun said.He moved his left hand to brush off something off Donghae's head.Donghae let out a soft chuckle and thanked him.They kept smiling at each other..why was he born with everything?I dashed off from that place so I wouldn't see him.I didn't know where I was going but I kept running where my body was leading me to until I finally fell down in the middle of the hallway,and landed on my face."Sheesh,that must hurt."A voice said.I didn't get up but just let a curse word slip from my mouth."."I said.Why can't life be fair?

I'm bored of living this life.."You are late again!"A yell."I...I'm sorry."I said.I handed him the snacks he wanted.He quickly grabbed it and smirked."You know you still have to be punish for being late right?"He said.My eyes widen."B..but I brought you what you wanted!"I yelled."Not good enough!"He yelled.He and his group of friends begin to kick me around.I didn't do anything.It's just not fair..I walked toward the gate after getting my kick once again.When I finally reached it,he was there standing,just standing.His eyes were focus on his psp visa.Maybe I could walk past him this time.I quickly walk and try to go past him."What happen to your face?"Kyuhyun asked me.His right hand reached out to my face as his left was putting his psp visa in his pocket.I slapped his hand away and he just gave me a blank look."It's n..nothing really..I just fell okay."I replied to him.I looked away from his eyes to avoid contact.I looked down and tigthen my fist.I wish I can be like him,he's the lucky one.While me...while me I live through this nightmare day in and day out with no escape."I wish I can change.."sliped out of my mouth."But you can."Kyuhyun said.I stared up at him as if he was crazy.The wind begin to blow right and his hair begin to blow in it."Do you want to play a game?"Kyuhyun said.His usual blank face was replace with a slight smirk."A..game?What do you mean?"I asked him.Kyuhyun looked at the right side of him and let out a hum.His eyes were giving a feel that he was bored."You know live is quite cruel isnt?Just because one person is better looking or more talented than the others.one tend to act "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter