Our encounter

Fate

 

 

 

Jongin wakes up hearing rain falling from his rooftop. He decides to come out of his apartment & take a stroll. He couldn't care less if he gets wet by the rain, he loved the rain in fact, nobody could tell if he was crying or tears were falling. He walks to the park & sees somebody sitting in his usual spot. He slowly walks to her, but stopped. The girl, she was crying. He sits besides her, not knowing what to do. Normally Jongin would ignore somebody if he saw somebody like this, but for the first time he wanted to comfort a girl. There was something different about her.

Finally, the girl talked.

"I loved him, but why couldn't he love me?"

Jongin replies and says: " He must've been stupid enough not to fall for you"

After jongins words, she hadnt said a thing. Jongin still sat there watching her. Finally, Jongin grabs her wrist & takes her to his place. The girl didnt care anymore.She had no strenght left to fight back anyways. Jongin takes her into his apartment, he lets her sit down onto his couch & switches the tv on. He looks for his DVD's and found a movie that belonged to one of the girls he slept with. He plays the movie and comforts the girl.
 

"You're not gonna do anything bad to me?" 

Jongin ignores her question & asks for her name, she answers;

"Seonjo"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; im a rookie writer so if you read it mind to comment and tell me if its boring or not ? thanks !