5: Got7's Yeoja Chingu

mwo?! she's our what?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she got out of the practice room she heaved another sigh and began to mentally scold herself for saying those words. And didn't realize that she opened Got7's practice room.



"Noona!!!!!!!!" The boys rushed towards her but quickly stopped when she raised her hand into her defense.



"Noona, why does your hand have bandage?" Mark asked her.



"Noona, what happened?" Yu gyeom asked as he carefully held her injured hand.



"Nothing. Noona just got into playing drums. I forgot to wear something to protect my hands and this happened." She laughed half heartedly.



"Noona, gwenchana?" Jb asked her as he sat down infront of her like the rest did.



"I'm ok Jb." She scruffed his hair. "Where's the food I asked you guys to bring?" She said unfazed by the sight of their attempt of aegyo.



"It's beside our bags." Jackson said as he walked towards the paper bags and brought it to her.



"Thanks Jakey." She smiled at him. "Now who's hungry? I know I am."



They shared the food she brought them and just like a mom she scolded them for being messy eaters. She laughed at their faces before she decided to wipe the mess away. Unknown to them there was someone who was watching them from the ajared door. Wishing he knew why she's so different from the time she's with them and when she's with others. With a heavy heart and confused mind he walked away.



"Noona, why were you acting cute infront of jinwoon sunbae?" Bambam pouted and crossed his arms after he finished his meal.



"Have you forgotten it,bam? He's one of her biases." Jb's eyes became slits.



"Yah! Noona! You can't look at him like that!" Jr hugged her from the back. "You said you'll only love us. You're got7's yeoja chingu! We don't share."



"Aigoo. Of course I love you guys. You're all my dongsaengs." She patted Jr's head as he snuggles into her neck. "Noona will always love you and will always be by your side. No matter what." She looked at the other six kids that were still showing their disappointment. "They're my biases, that's true. But no one will replace you in noona's heart." She opened her arms wide. "Now, will you give noona a hug? She badly needs one from you guys." She smiled at them.



The boys huddled around her and enveloped her into their warmest hug. They burst out laughing while clinging on to her as if their lives depended on it. They got off balanced and fell to the floor, the boys quickly got of her and Yu gyeom. The door swung open and Jinwoon came in and grabbed the kid's collar to get him off her.

 



"You boys shouldn't gang up on her." Jinwoon smiled at her and smacked yu gyeom's head. "Specially you. You shouldn't be on top of her."



"Let go of him." She slapped away jinwoon's hand and checked on Yu gyeom. "Yu gyeommie, gwenchana?"



"I'm ok noona." The kid moved away from the group.



"Really,aegi-yah?" She followed him.



"Aish! Noona! I'm not a baby anymore." Yu gyeom blushed and looked away which made the others laugh at him. "Yah! Stop laughing!"



"Yah! I'm asking you! Are you ok?!" She yelled.



"I'm ok noona." He whispered.



"Good." She hugged him tight then glared at Jinwoon. "Nobody threatens my boys." She said in an icy tone. "Moreover hurts them."



"Yuki-sshi, hyung said we need to-" Nichkhun stopped in his tracks when he saw her on the floor hugging Yu gyeom. "What happened?" Nobody noticed him so he asked again. Raising his vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter